What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving... (1 Viewer)

I was hoping that with Adrian Peterson being limited today he would be held to no TD's. I should have known better. :wall:

Oh well, I started Julio Jones and Kevin Smith. :pickle:

Last edited by a moderator:
So far this season my team:

Mathews: broken clavicle

Fred Jackson: busted knee

Rashad Jennings: busted knee

Stafford: straight up sucktitude

By the end of the first half of week 1 I'm already down to Ahmad Bradshaw and Ryan Williams as my only two healthy RBs.

And the Bills suck worse than ever.

I left so many points on my bench in CJ Spiller, Lance Moore & Alfred Morris, and still might have a chance @ winning.

Who could blame me for not playing those guys? Now I know :thumbup:

Followed the advice and put AP on the bench. Oh well only down by 5 and still have plenty of firepower to score and win this week. I am seeing AP in the lineup next week though!!

On Tuesday last week I picked up Alfred Morris off waiver wires! :excited:

On Thursday last week I dumped him for Robert Turbin. :mellow:

The Bills got embarrased. :(

Fitzgerald doesnt get targets.

CJ1K Sucks.

Michael Bush gets 2 garbage one yard tds.

Doug Martin has done nothing, FBG's sure do love them rookie hype.

At least Julio and Matt Ryan dominated.

Good: Ridley, Jones and owning Spiller

Bad: Morris on the pine

Ugly: Buffalo D. Seriously, wtf was that?!

Add me to the list of owners that started Buffalo's D. Also, I currently own four of my league's top 8 receivers. Unfortunately for me, three of them (Cobb, Hill, Moore) are catching passes from Bob Griffin on my bench. Ugh.

Edit: at least I didn't bench anyone for DeAngelo Williams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank Gore gored me in the afternoon games. But on the bright side, I'm a Bear fan, so it was pretty sweet.

good start to the weekly season on another not sponsored site when you double check your lineup and you find Michael Floyd in your lineup.

:rant: :wall:

Jared Allen with a ZERO - check

Matt Stafford in a -3 INT league - check

Started Peyton Hillis over MJD - check

Opponent started Lance Moore and Kevin Smith - check

:wall: :rant:

what in the name of all that's holy happened to the saints today? Colston mia Graham starts out great than disappears. mike Turner also sucked but I kinda saw that coming....and last of all gb def. yes they are still crap

Fjax gets hurt. Was horribly wrong about the Bills D/ST this week. Playing the owner with M. Ryan, J. Jones (the only league I dont own him in) and A. Peterson.

Winning every game but the one in my main league and ive never been more bitter.

Projected to win by 25. Every time this happens, I know I am in for a rough week. Welker 1 point, Fred Jackson out, Antonio Brown not doing much matched up against Champ bailey.

As of now, I am down 40 points, with Mcfadden and Rice and Baltimore DST left to play on a Monday night. Monday night better be better than today was.

My first round pick AND my 2nd round pick (CJ2K and Sproles) combined for a grand total of 4 rushing yards LOL. Thanks goodness for PPR

Always draft well and started the year the way that it often happens... leaving the victory on my bench. :hot:

I started Antonio Brown instead of Andre Johnson. Chris Johnson still sucks. Lance Moore was on my bench.

My expectations for this season are not high.

Traded Brees in the offseason since I had Cam to replace him..

Lost by the difference. Caught looking too much to the future. Feel silly.

Oh well.

Good - Matt Ryan, Ridley

Bad - Deangelo Williams, Witten, Bills D

Bad Bench -

Ryan Williams not taking advantage of start

Steve Smith STL ghost impression

Ryan Matthews

Trent Richardson Weeden looks pathetic

Austin Collies mush head

WEEK 1 LOSS

In a family league that took 8 QBs in the first round, I loaded up on RBs, traded some of my bench RB depth and turned my starting WRs into Julio Jones & Brandon Marshall, but I was really sweating my QB situation with RG3 as my #1. Also, after I traded away some of my bench depth, I had some room so I picked up Alfred Morris (almost dropped him late last week because of the depth chart misinformation, but waited it out). Good day for me so far.

Averaged 80 points a game last year going 5-12. Started this year with 146 and Janikowski tomorrow. Picked up Morris last week before the DC was announced. opponent only has rice left and I'm up by 80. I can relax and enjoy the games.

Users who are viewing this thread