What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Alberta Clipper

Footballguy
With MNF to go in Week #1 has anyone else noticed that David Hubbard / Aaron Statts has 6 of the top 25 OA scores?

Top score of 198 + T Smith currently belongs to:

REALDEALS XXVII

Owner: Jason Freels

Starting Lineup:

Griffin

Foster / K Smith

Marshall / Austin / T Smith

Hernandez / Finley

Bryant

NY Jets DST

nothing new for hubbard. he had like half of the top 50 in 2010. statts was a writer for a ff site a while back. also watch team cocktails and dreams. gonna be a sick year for those guys

leaderboard...from your homepage - league - overall

nothing new for hubbard. he had like half of the top 50 in 2010. statts was a writer for a ff site a while back. also watch team cocktails and dreams. gonna be a sick year for those guysleaderboard...from your homepage - league - overall
Anyone notice this Jason Freels guy in 1st place has 28 teams? Crazy...

Hubbard/Statts have 49 teams.

7 of the top 56 - 14% of his teams in the top 1.4%. WOW!!

13 of the top 400 - 26% of his teams in the top 10%. WOW!!

28 of the top 1000 - 57% of his teams in the top 25%. WOW!!

36 of the top 1813 - 73% of his teams in the top 45%. WOW!!

Spending 5k in this contest. I can't wait to see how this pans out!

He knows this because, 1 he is one of the top high stakes fantasy football players out there, and two he runs the original high stakes fantasy football podcast. He secures interviews with the top guys so that we can listen and learn from guys who cash 100K prizes and 10K prizes...yearly.

nothing new for hubbard. he had like half of the top 50 in 2010. statts was a writer for a ff site a while back. also watch team cocktails and dreams. gonna be a sick year for those guysleaderboard...from your homepage - league - overall
Cocktail and dreams in both my leagues.Sounds like bad news for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I only have two teams and one of my teams finished #62 after week one.

:coffee:

go to league then overall . your team name will be in bold or you can search your page. also, i said this above.

Users who are viewing this thread