Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MG345

Proper way to use Lineup Dominator?

5 posts in this topic

So I have used DD but never LD, I am assuming the setup is the same. Do I just look at Team Weekly Points, and sort by which week we are in? Or is there something more to it than that?

So I have used DD but never LD, I am assuming the setup is the same. Do I just look at Team Weekly Points, and sort by which week we are in? Or is there something more to it than that?

The Lineup Dominator will open your Draft Dominator file, and provide more windows to evaluate your team, zero in on waiver wire pickups, and help in maximizing trades. It will also show your projected points for the week along side of your opponents on the Weekly Lineup page.

I just read in another thread about an RTSports import into LD. It mentioned a "Tools" section. Anyone know where this Tools section is? Are there other import options?

I just read in another thread about an RTSports import into LD. It mentioned a "Tools" section. Anyone know where this Tools section is? Are there other import options?

It's not posted to the tools section yt, but you can find it here.

The Lineup Dominator will open your Draft Dominator file, and provide more windows to evaluate your team, zero in on waiver wire pickups, and help in maximizing trades. It will also show your projected points for the week along side of your opponents on the Weekly Lineup page.
How exactly do I get it do this stuff? It opens a few team windows, player pool, and that is it. Is it essentially just manually sorting points by week, or will it give me a read out of all this stuff? There isn't much of a walk thru guide for some of these apps, and I am trying to get the most out of my subscription.