Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atcdav

IPhone APP

6 posts in this topic

What is the point of putting out the APP if you are not going to keep iy up to date. Half ### product here. Please, all or none, pull it or put out quality

What is the point of putting out the APP if you are not going to keep iy up to date. Half ### product here. Please, all or none, pull it or put out quality

Their iphone app is horrible. Maybe take advantage of the iPhone 5 craze and update the app.

Quick question about the IPhone app. Can't access the depth charts anymore, it comes up with some error messages that fill the whole page. Is it just a glitch or???

iPhone owner here. Once I enter a thread, there is no back button to go back to the forum of threads. The FBG Mobile button takes me all the way out of the forum and then I have to go back in. Not user friendly, any updates coming?

The navigation link in the light gray bar "<< Back to The Shark Pool (NFL Talk)" will take you back to the forum the thread you're browsing lives in. Generally, the nav for the different top level categories (Articles, Forums, etc.) is displayed in the nav bar at the top while the page content contains the other navigational elements within each category.

We'll be putting in some upgrades to our content management system over the next few months, so I think we'll need to re-imagine the FBG app as a result. I'll put that on the list.

Can you add dynasty rankings to the app too?