What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trent Richardson (1 Viewer)

Multiple Scores

Footballguy
Been calling this for a long time, we had a rough week 1 and the haters came out. Now the haters have their thumbs in their mouths and tears streaming down their faces. Where are all the haters now? Where are the guys who responded to ANY post I posted in with comments about Trent's surgeries, his bad week 1, his horrible O-line, his bad team? Where are the guys that bashed Richardson just because I don't believe in Mark Ingram?

Where are you? Come on in and bash my loyalty to Richardson now.

CHOO CHOO This bandwagon is full steam ahead. :own3d: :own3d: :own3d:

wasn't he a top 5 pick?? It's kinda like celebrating when the 4-5 chalk wins a horse race.

Great call.

Been calling this for a long time, we had a rough week 1 and the haters came out. Now the haters have their thumbs in their mouths and tears streaming down their faces. Where are all the haters now? Where are the guys who responded to ANY post I posted in with comments about Trent's surgeries, his bad week 1, his horrible O-line, his bad team? Where are the guys that bashed Richardson just because I don't believe in Mark Ingram? Where are you? Come on in and bash my loyalty to Richardson now. CHOO CHOO This bandwagon is full steam ahead. :own3d: :own3d: :own3d:
Really out on a limb there. Poor Brown fans.

What's wrong with the other thread?? :confused:
The other thread was an overreaction to week 1. Why would we want a "Mega Bust" thread for a yahoo league overreaction to one game. Get used to games like today. Richardson is the cream of the crop for dynasty backs, dare I say top dog. This is the bandwagon thread for the greatest RB to come out of college in a real long time. Jump on, Choo Choo!!!

The other thread was an overreaction to week 1. Why would we want a "Mega Bust" thread for a yahoo league overreaction to one game. Get used to games like today. Richardson is the cream of the crop for dynasty backs, dare I say top dog. This is the bandwagon thread for the greatest RB to come out of college in a real long time. Jump on, Choo Choo!!!
Are you his dad? Seriously.

Whats the over under on when he has more knee issues?I'm saying week 8.
What do you base this on?
Judging by his post in the SJax thread, his love for seeing players injured, apparently.
iStalking me, bro?
Yes, I'm compiling all of your ##### bag comments together so I can one day surprise you with a special collage.
Word?

'GordonGekko said:
I own Richardson in about half my leagues and it wasn't really by design. That being said, it's been one ok week and one good week, let's give it a little more time before you continue filming your western here.
It was not one okay week it was a godawful game v Phili. There was nothing okay about it. This week was awesome vs what looks to be an average (at best) defense.The jury is still and everyone needs to calm the #### down.

'Multiple Scores said:
'Bring The Stink said:
And this thread is an overreaction to week 2. But all we have to go by is week by week. It will be fun to watch the rest of the way.

Count me in as someone who was laughed at in my draft when I took Richardson at 3.2 in a 12 teamer. "lol you just took a rookie rb on Cleveland coming off 2 knee surgeries and no preseason good luck!". Is all I heard.

HahahahahahahahHhhhhhHahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

Trich is gonna be a difference maker for many fantasy teams this year, just like Mathews might be and spiller.

There are a few good men that respond to any post from me on any topic and snidely bring up Richardson. Oh where are you?

Paging my stalker Kenny Rogers.

I remember a few threads about a young Jahvid Best sounding a bit similar...he was being compared to Peterson, MJD, etc. after a monster game in week 1 or 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Browns OC Brad Childress suggested that Trent Richardson's third-down role will increase over the course of the season.

"We had (Chris Ogbonnaya) written into the script last week and he's done a good job," said Childress. "I believe many hands make light work. I think you'll see Trent work more into those third down situations. We want to use him in the areas that he's mastered." Despite Ogbonnaya's six receptions, Richardson ran more pass routes and showed better after the catch. He's a weapon in the passing game.

Browns OC Brad Childress suggested that Trent Richardson's third-down role will increase over the course of the season.

"We had (Chris Ogbonnaya) written into the script last week and he's done a good job," said Childress. "I believe many hands make light work. I think you'll see Trent work more into those third down situations. We want to use him in the areas that he's mastered." Despite Ogbonnaya's six receptions, Richardson ran more pass routes and showed better after the catch. He's a weapon in the passing game.
:lmao: No ####? You mean Trent Richardson is a better runner than Ogbonnaya???? No freakin' way!!!!!!! (ponch - I know you're just quoting)

Whats the over under on when he has more knee issues?I'm saying week 8.
What do you base this on?
Judging by his post in the SJax thread, his love for seeing players injured, apparently.
iStalking me, bro?
Yes, I'm compiling all of your ##### bag comments together so I can one day surprise you with a special collage.
lol

Getting offers for him in redraft. No one in dynasty is even bothering as they know it's not possible.

Getting offers for him in redraft. No one in dynasty is even bothering as they know it's not possible.
even redraft he'd be a really hard guy to move based on how he looked last week. I know I won't be moving him for anything outside the top couple players.

We who stuck our necks out for T-Rich aren't moving him for anybody after that week 2 breakout.

So you have Rice, MJD, Spiller, Martin, and Richardson on the same team?

Actually might start Trent over MJD here.

It would take an awful lot to get me to trade Richardson in my auction keeper league. My leaguemates somehow didn't like him and forgot it's a keeper league and allowed me to steal him for $17 in a $200 cap league. At his price, I feel he's virtually untradeable.In a redraft, Richardson is movable, but only if I am dealing him in a package to get an elite player......or to get two solid players if I needed mulitple positions. He's a top 10 RB going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread