What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

ShadowMaster

Footballguy
Nothing like the NFL to remind you that things are not always as they seem. Arizona, Seattle, and Miami all rise up to win games they were expected to loose. Almost 75% of the league sits at 1 and 1, and the fantasy machine rolls on.

Again - a bit tricky to track as all 16 teams still show scores. I made a quick spreadsheet so I can at least easily cal'c who is still alive and who is safe each week. Not perfect, but it works. Hold on tight - here we go.....

WSL1 - Fiddles curretly sits on top. Duckboy trails but he holds limmunity and doesn't care, putting Radballs on the hot seat

WSL2 - Blue-Kun is leading. Ruffrodys05 is at risk

WSL3 - Restless Native is in front. Shadowmaster is last, but I hold immunity (WHEW!). This leaves Sinrman currently on the bottom.

PDSL Krsone21 - Atomic Punk leads. Phenix is way behind in this group.

PDSL StinkinRef - Blue-Kun also leads this group. 4 teams within 6 points of each other on bottom.

SSL1 - Duke1948 rolls big. RC94 is about to crap out.

SSL2 - Norseman is the frontrunner. Domination is bringing up the rear.

SSL3 - Krsone21 is the big dog. Sinrman trails in this group as well.

SSL4 - AtomicPunk is in the lead. Bronx Bomber is in trouble.

MBSL1 - Sinrman can rest easy in this league. TeamRamRod needs help to make it through.

MBSL2 - Shadowfax is leading. Shadowmaster (YIKES!) is trailing

Notable performances from week 2

The New York Football Giants passing attack - Eli with 43.30, Nicks with 35.90, the Salsa Kid with 34.90

Reggie Bush with 34.70..... not bad for a mid round scat back selection

CJ Spiller continues his claim for steal of the draft with another 32 points and a 10.1 per carry average over 2 weeks

No school down here today. We have one of those mystery jewish holidays they call a "teacher planning day", so the Shadowmaster is going to hit the beach, get some sun, drink some Guiness, and prepare for the Dirty Brids vs. Donkeys later tonight. Hope everyone has an equally great Monday and I'll see you early Tuesday morning with the final tally.

=============================================================================================================

FINAL RESULTS

WSL1 Immunity: Fiddles Out: Duckboy is saved by immunity. Radballs is out

WSL2 Immunity: Blue-Kun Out: Ghost of Bill Walsh

WSL3 Immunity: Restless Native Out: Shadowmaster is saved by immmunity. Phenix goes home

PDSL-K Immunity: Atomic Punk Out: Phenix

PDSL-SR Immunity: Blue-Kun (AGAIN!) Out: Commuterman

SSL1 Immunity: Capt Hook Out: Rudy (by 1 point)

SSL2 Immunity: Norseman Out: Domination

SSL3 Immunity: Krsone21 Out: Crippler

SSL4 Immunity: Atomic Punk (AGAIN!) Out: Bronx Bomber

MBSL1 Immunity: Sinrman Out: Blue-Kun

MBSL2 Immunity: Shadowfax Out: AhrnCityPahnder

Highest score for the week to Atomic Punk with 193.05 (PDSL-K)

Double Immunities for both Atomic Punk and Blue-Kun

Painful Double Boot for Phenix

2 players saved by the immunity idol

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe Commuterman didn't get enough from either Prater or Julio to advance. He had a nice looking team.

Cam

ADP

Greene

Bryant

Tampa Mike

Julio

Dickson

Even for Winter - this has to be the worst WR corp EVER

Burress, Plaxico FA* WR

Collie, Austin IND WR (Q)

Garcon, Pierre WAS WR (Q)

Knox, Johnny CHI WR (O)

Moore, Lance NOS WR

Nelson, David BUF WR (I)

5 TOTAL points for week 2

I loaded WSL1 and see my team has a roster mistake. I have MIke Williams when it should be Mike Wallace. Wss wondering why I could not see a 2nd round type pick on my roster.

Shadow - how do we handle the immunites? Do you want to submit a ticket to see if we can over ride? May have to turn off the elimination feature and just track in a master boot thread.

'BassNBrew said:
Shadow - how do we handle the immunites? Do you want to submit a ticket to see if we can over ride? May have to turn off the elimination feature and just track in a master boot thread.
I opened the support ticket, but they have no way to handle the feature. The only work around I can think of, is to edit the team score - but I'm not sure that will work. I'm pretty sure the low ball has already been flagged and an edit at this point may not help. It also could trash team and player totals.Let me converse with support a bit more and see what our best move is.

'BassNBrew said:
I opened the support ticket, but they have no way to handle the feature. The only work around I can think of, is to edit the team score - but I'm not sure that will work. I'm pretty sure the low ball has already been flagged and an edit at this point may not help. It also could trash team and player totals.Let me converse with support a bit more and see what our best move is.
I think if we turn it off now the lineup might load for next week???

MBSL2 Out: AhrnCityPahnder
Ouch.

Funny thing is I didn't really have anyone stink the joint up. I had at least 10 points at every position (save D Driver at 9.6 points) but nobody on my team broke 19 points. Is it just my imagination or is 116 points a pretty high floor for MBSL bootings?

MBSL2 Out: AhrnCityPahnder
Ouch.

Funny thing is I didn't really have anyone stink the joint up. I had at least 10 points at every position (save D Driver at 9.6 points) but nobody on my team broke 19 points. Is it just my imagination or is 116 points a pretty high floor for MBSL bootings?
Yes. Triple digits used to be a virtual lock and 105+ was golden. 116 might be the highest week two floor ever. Hopefully the scoring is correct.

'BassNBrew said:
I think if we turn it off now the lineup might load for next week???
The low score was flagged for elimination when the final results processed on Monday night. This is an issue because the wrong team will show zero points going forward. Working to see how we can fix this.

appreciate the work you guys have put in and still are putting in to help run these leagues...having them at MFL is pretty sweet....hope we get it worked out...

OK - I have disabled the MFL auto elimination feature from all of our leagues.

I have had WSL1 and 3 fixed so that nobody is eliminated this week.

I put everything into Excel, and I'll manually track who is alive/out going forward

Users who are viewing this thread