Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chris1969

LD Error

7 posts in this topic

When I try to get latest projections, I get a "Error accessing site; path/file access" error

Tried re-installing with no luck.

It's pretty worthless if the data isn't updated.

Mine hnags when I try to update

Operation: Reading Week fileCommunicatinos: IdleUpdate Status:

Mine hnags when I try to update

Operation: Reading Week fileCommunicatinos: IdleUpdate Status:

No problems. Ensure that you are logged into the Premium site before you try updating.

No official FBG type guys reading this?

Posted · Hidden by Bruce Henderson, October 1, 2012 - Non productive

I guess not. :hot:

When I try to get latest projections, I get a "Error accessing site; path/file access" errorTried re-installing with no luck.It's pretty worthless if the data isn't updated.

Typically it is a firewall or proxy server issue. Work computers for example typically block access to sports sites. If using your home computer try temporarily disabling the Windows Firewall.The DD uses your Internet Explorer proxy server settings. Make sure you are logged into footballguys.com with IE before you do a get latest projections. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, try right clicking on the DD icon and selecting "Run As Administrator". You can avoid running as administrator if you install it to a subdirectory other than C:\Program Files\LineupDominator. Microsoft protects the Program Files subdirectory in Windows Vista and Windows 7. If you install it to the default C:\FBG\LineupDominator, it should work fine.

Home computer and I get DD files just fine. But no LD files. I made sure I was logged in and disabled firewall. Running as admin did the trick though. Not sure why DD didn't need that but LD did. Thanks for the reply.