What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

ShadowMaster

Footballguy
It's been a painful day around here. First I watch the Dolphins simply blow it to the rival Jets. :hot: Seriously folks, you have NO IDEA how many misplaced New Yorkers I'm going to have to listen to go on about this game. That week 8 rematch won't come soon enough. If that wasn't bad enough, it's followed by watching my Steelers simply blow it out in Oakland. :rant: NOT HAPPY! On a small up note - I'm winning ALL my fantasy games this week. Silver linings.......

EARLY RESULTS

WSL1 - Capt Hook is leading. Rzrback77 is in last.

WSL2 - Jeter23 is out in front. Reaper is trailing.

WSL3 - ACP is looking strong. Commuterman is looking weak.

PDSL(Krsone21) - Fiddles standing tall. Valence trails by a touchdown

PDSL(StinkinRef) - Jeter23 leads here as well. Nugget is way behind.

SSL1 - Fiddles with another lead. Valence is way back.

SSL2 - Shadowfax is out front. MrTwo94 is about 11 out.

SSL3 - Krsone21 has immunity and the lead. Gamma1210 is far back.

SSL4 - Carolina Hustler has the lead. Bro1ncos is on the rocks.

MBSL1 - Capt Hook also with his 2nd lead. Stinkin Ref needs help tonight.

MBSL2 - Matt Price (is this Valence?) leads. Krsone21 is on the hot seat.

Prime Time Players

Big Ben with 44 (and the LOSS!)

Jamal Charles with 40.8 on his rehabbed knee

AJGreen with 34.4

Da Bears post 24

Kyle Rudolph leads all TEs with 25.6

Honorary shout out to barely drafted bench warmer Ramses Barden who came out of nowhere for 22.8 on Thursday night

Bust of the Year to Date award to Matt Stafford. With only 3 TDs in 3 games, he has got to be killing those who invested early on him.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Enjoy the Pack and 'Hawks tomorrow night and I'll see you all Tuesday morning with the final numbers.

=============================================================================================================

FINAL RESULTS

WSL1 Immunity: Pimpin Aint Easy Out: Rzrback77 is out

WSL2 Immunity: Jeter23 Out: Reaper

WSL3 Immunity: AhrnCityPahnder Out: BroadwayG

PDSL-K Immunity: Fiddles Out: Valence

PDSL-SR Immunity: Jeter23 (AGAIN!) Out: Nugget

SSL1 Immunity: Steel Dillo Out: Valence

SSL2 Immunity: Shadowfax Out: MrTwo94

SSL3 Immunity: Krsone21 2nd week in a row! Out: Gamma1210

SSL4 Immunity: Carolina Hustler Out: Bro1ncos

MBSL1 Immunity: Capt Hook Out: TeamRamRod

MBSL2 Immunity: Matt Price Out: Krsone21

Highest score for the week to Jeter23 with 222.80 (WSL2)

Double Immunities for Jeter23

Painful Double Boot for Valence

2 players saved by immunity this season

Last edited by a moderator:
I see my WSL1 mistake of not having Mike Wallace and instead having Mike Williams has not been corrected Is this costing me immunities

and just an overall question.....haven't really researched it to see if it would makes a difference or not....but a good chance that Ben may lose a TD pass come Wednesday when they make the final decisions on scoring plays....I know that we usually check in Tuesday moring and that seems to be the end all be all as far as immunities and eliminations, etc.....I'll go back and see if this is in the rules that are pinned....but just wondering how these leagues handle this stuff...

did a little searching and saw this in the rules....

"Should a dispute arise, Twilight will act as the league commish once the season starts. His decision is final. In scoring disputes, we'll defer to the scoring used by Twilight and his software. Scores are final as of midnite Tuesday, no matter what scoring changes occur during the week. BnB and Duke1948 will serve as commish prior to the season."

I guess my question would be...

what is the reason for not going ahead and waiting until Wednesday when the stats/scoring plays are final...?

and just an overall question.....haven't really researched it to see if it would makes a difference or not....but a good chance that Ben may lose a TD pass come Wednesday when they make the final decisions on scoring plays....I know that we usually check in Tuesday moring and that seems to be the end all be all as far as immunities and eliminations, etc.....I'll go back and see if this is in the rules that are pinned....but just wondering how these leagues handle this stuff...
I don't think this is getting changed as the play would have been a TD as Brown entered the end zone so good chance they don't change the scoring on gamebook as TDBUT the question on procedure is a good one - up to BnB

I don't think this is getting changed as the play would have been a TD as Brown entered the end zone so good chance they don't change the scoring on gamebook as TDBUT the question on procedure is a good one - up to BnB
I'm going to make an after the fact rule change and say scoring is final at kickoff of the current week or once mfl goes final...whichever happens first. Does this make sense? Any better suggestions?The reason behind the rule above was associated with Twilight's original software. Now that we have mfl scoring, we'll go with whatever they determine.

I'm going to make an after the fact rule change and say scoring is final at kickoff of the current week or once mfl goes final...whichever happens first. Does this make sense? Any better suggestions?The reason behind the rule above was associated with Twilight's original software. Now that we have mfl scoring, we'll go with whatever they determine.
I'm down with that...and Hook...I will admit, I haven't even looked at anything yet, but it was my understanding that Brown fumbled before entering the end zone...and then later recovered....I don't know that they give you credit for "what would have been a TD".....say he clearly fumbles at the 5 and it rolls into the end zone where it is recovered....does Ben still get those 5 yards of passing...?....and then also a TD Pass..?...I wouldn't think so....I think Brown owners will be covered here unless the scoring rules don't give individual players credit for "fumbles recovered for TD's".....but I think Ben may lose a "passing TD" here....

'Crippler said:
I see my WSL1 mistake of not having Mike Wallace and instead having Mike Williams has not been corrected Is this costing me immunities
Sorry - I missed your original request in last week's thread amid the support ticket shuffle.Fixed this for you.

and Hook...I will admit, I haven't even looked at anything yet, but it was my understanding that Brown fumbled before entering the end zone...and then later recovered....I don't know that they give you credit for "what would have been a TD".....say he clearly fumbles at the 5 and it rolls into the end zone where it is recovered....does Ben still get those 5 yards of passing...?....and then also a TD Pass..?...I wouldn't think so....I think Brown owners will be covered here unless the scoring rules don't give individual players credit for "fumbles recovered for TD's".....but I think Ben may lose a "passing TD" here....
Yeah...pretty sure Ben loses the TD pass. Brown gets a "fumble recovery TD of X yards"...not a receiving TD. For most leagues...only X lost yards recieving, but gets the TD.

and Hook...I will admit, I haven't even looked at anything yet, but it was my understanding that Brown fumbled before entering the end zone...and then later recovered....I don't know that they give you credit for "what would have been a TD".....say he clearly fumbles at the 5 and it rolls into the end zone where it is recovered....does Ben still get those 5 yards of passing...?....and then also a TD Pass..?...I wouldn't think so....I think Brown owners will be covered here unless the scoring rules don't give individual players credit for "fumbles recovered for TD's".....but I think Ben may lose a "passing TD" here....
Yeah...pretty sure Ben loses the TD pass. Brown gets a "fumble recovery TD of X yards"...not a receiving TD. For most leagues...only X lost yards recieving, but gets the TD.
And in our league he won't get credit for the TD if they change it. Rush/pass/rec only.

and Hook...I will admit, I haven't even looked at anything yet, but it was my understanding that Brown fumbled before entering the end zone...and then later recovered....I don't know that they give you credit for "what would have been a TD".....

say he clearly fumbles at the 5 and it rolls into the end zone where it is recovered....does Ben still get those 5 yards of passing...?....and then also a TD Pass..?...I wouldn't think so....

I think Brown owners will be covered here unless the scoring rules don't give individual players credit for "fumbles recovered for TD's".....but I think Ben may lose a "passing TD" here....
And in our league he won't get credit for the TD if they change it. Rush/pass/rec only.
I was wondering about that....

Adjusted both WSL1 and 3

I'm not sure if I just missed both of those lower scores (this is part manual) or if I was too early and it updated after I checked it

Either way - Sorry and Fixed

I double-cheked all the others for errors. Must have just missed those somehow.

NP - my lone goal is to be accurate, so I'm irked at myself for messing that up.

The replacement Refs may not get it right, but I aim to.

Glad you guys are doublechecking me.

Out early in two leagues. The SSL1 boot hurts the most after winning SSL2 last year. At least I got the immunity in MBSL2. Thanks again ShadowMaster

Users who are viewing this thread