What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Maybe it's me but it seems like Rodgers doesn't take off and run like in the past. Against a man secondary and this pressure he could have 50 yards rushing.

Anyone see what happened on that personal foul flag? Looks like he didn't do anything.

And the refs are going to decide this one today.

Last edited by a moderator:
so carroll named wilson the starting qb so he can hand off the ball 50 times and throw dinks and dunks. you have an athlete who can beat teams with his legs...that's why he looked great in the preseason and won the job. why limit him?
If his WRs could get open beyond 5 yds he'd probably throw the ball down field. :shrug:
what he said. Pack db are like glue on Seatle WR
Not on that last play.

so carroll named wilson the starting qb so he can hand off the ball 50 times and throw dinks and dunks. you have an athlete who can beat teams with his legs...that's why he looked great in the preseason and won the job. why limit him?
If his WRs could get open beyond 5 yds he'd probably throw the ball down field. :shrug:
what he said. Pack db are like glue on Seatle WR
coverage was not terrible - it was a perfect throwNot on that last play.

I feel the same way about GB tonight as I did when the played SF. This team is soft. They need to toughen up if they are going to even make the playoffs at this rate.

Rodgers is making horrible reads so far tonight. On that swing pass into triple coverage to Cobb there were absolutely no defenders in the middle of the field and they had two WRs running through there with no one within 15 yards.

Rodgers is making horrible reads so far tonight. On that swing pass into triple coverage to Cobb there were absolutely no defenders in the middle of the field and they had two WRs running through there with no one within 15 yards.
And here I thought just the replacement refs were blind.

Man I thought the Cards destroyed a QB about as bad as possible yesterday, but Seahawks are taking it to another level. Scary.

Users who are viewing this thread