Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boltmaniac

Dynasty Rookie Draft Pick chart

5 posts in this topic

This is for next off season, but does football guys have a application to customize rookie draft pick chart value?

If there is a site I can go, that will be great, and I can plug in my league's settings.

I use Draft Dominator, and Projections dominator for the drafts and are indispensable tools.

Thanks

kyolong

San Diego

This is for next off season, but does football guys have a application to customize rookie draft pick chart value?If there is a site I can go, that will be great, and I can plug in my league's settings.I use Draft Dominator, and Projections dominator for the drafts and are indispensable tools.ThankskyolongSan Diego

You can adjust Projections Dominator for the rookies and import it into DD.

This is for next off season, but does football guys have a application to customize rookie draft pick chart value?If there is a site I can go, that will be great, and I can plug in my league's settings.I use Draft Dominator, and Projections dominator for the drafts and are indispensable tools.ThankskyolongSan Diego

Is there anything that assigns a point value for #1 pick, #2 pick and so forth to evaluate draft pick trades? The NFL draft pick chart is for 32 teams, my league is 16 teams.

Is there anything that assigns a point value for #1 pick, #2 pick and so forth to evaluate draft pick trades? The NFL draft pick chart is for 32 teams, my league is 16 teams.

Try the Pick Value Calculator.