What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues - Week 4 (1 Viewer)

ShadowMaster

Footballguy
Not to go all Random Shots here, but after 4 weeks of promo ads staring some polyester suit clad lumberjack as the NFL network spokesperson.... I just don't get it. Who relates to this guy? Odd things can work in TV ads. Hip hop hamsters in a Golf = Cool, but this guy is a huge marketing miss IMO. Am I missing something?

As we wrap up the first quarter of the season, here are the early week 4 results.

WSL1 - Fiddles is leading, Capt Hook is trailing

WSL2 - Uruk-hai is on top, my cousin of darkness Shadowfax needs help

WSL3 - Krsone21 is out front, Domination trails

PDSL-K - Atomic Punk looking good, bro1ncos not so much

PDSL-SR - Old Milwaukee has the lead, BroadwayG and BnB are .30 apart at the bottom

SSL1 - Staffer Sigmond Bloom leads this group, Snellman bringing up the rear

SSL2 - Jackal King posting strong, Team Legacy struggling

SSL3 - Sinrman leads, Busman with no QB is in trouble

SSL4 - Minestry of Pain is top dog, Phenix and Commuterman are .40 apart at the bottom

MBSL1 - Sinrman again leads the pack, Nugget needs help

MBSL2 - Stinkin Ref has the lead, by_the_sea_wannabe may be hitting the beach shortly

Prime Time Performances

Ryan Fitzpatrick out guns the big dogs for 42.90 (in the loss)

Jamal Charles leads all backs for the 2nd straight week with 26.50

local phenom Brian Hartline scores 43.30 for the phins (in the loss)

Greg Olson with 26.90 for the Panthers

The San Fran D with 27 in the shut out of the Jets

Cowboys and Bears tonight could impact many of these games. Everyone have a great Monday and I'll see you Tuesday AM with the final update.

=============================================================================================================

FINAL RESULTS

Big games last night from Witten (43.20), Marshall (26.80), and the BearsD (23).

WSL1 Immunity: Fiddles 2nd of the year. Out: Capt Hook

WSL2 Immunity: Uruk-Hai Out: Atomic Punk

WSL3 Immunity: Krsone21 Out: Old Milwaukee

PDSL-K Immunity: HitNRun Out: Bro1ncos

PDSL-SR Immunity: Shadowfax Out: Jeter23 Saved by his idol Reaper is out.

SSL1 Immunity: Jason Wood Out: Snellman

SSL2 Immunity: Jackal King Out: Yellow Line is Unofficial

SSL3 Immunity: Master Shake Out: Busman

SSL4 Immunity: Minestry of Pain Out: Phenix

MBSL1 Immunity: Sinrman 2nd this year. Out: Nugget

MBSL2 Immunity: Stinkin Ref Out: by_the_sea_wannabe

Highest score for the week to Fiddles with 205.55 (WSL1)

1 player saved by immunity this week

3 players saved by immunity this season

Last edited by a moderator:
as expected with my WSL1 team although a mmassive performance by Matt Forte and a nice contribution by Dan Bailey ..... not even sure if that would be enough

ETA - well not as bad as it might be as long as Forte suits up - down 9 to Duckboy who has Marshall (-3) so there is at least a chance :banned:

Looks like I am going to be out in SSL because I have no one left to go tonight. Not a very good showing this year so it looks like I will have to make a better showing next year.

Shake's in the house, even with wr1 bye and no def sp/tlast week. :thumbup: Feels good to grab some immunity after an early exit last year.

Users who are viewing this thread