Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyrod79

Defensive Backs

I am in a league were you start 3 DB's. Tackles are 2pts, interceptions 6, pass deflections 4. I heard that safeties were the better position to target, but when I look at the top scorers, a lot are corner backs are near the top. Should I be holding on to safeties like Patrick Chung and Craig Dahl when CB's like Brandon Flowers, Patrick Robinson, and Cary Williams are sitting on the WW? This is a dynasty league. Also, if Safeties are the way to go, should I drop Chung or Dahl for Jordan Babineaux? Thanks for your help!

The 4 points for pass deflections is high and you will see CBs get more of those. In your league I would consider starting 3 CBs - look for guys like Tramon Williams, Brandon Flowers, Jonathan Joseph, LeDarius Webb, DeAngelo Hall, Carlos Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Cory Webster, Josh Wilson. For safeties I would look at Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu. As for Babineaux, Chung and Dahl - I wouldn't bother with any of them in your league. I'd opt for one of the CBs above.

Thank you for the advice!

The 4 points for pass deflections is high and you will see CBs get more of those. In your league I would consider starting 3 CBs - look for guys like Tramon Williams, Brandon Flowers, Jonathan Joseph, LeDarius Webb, DeAngelo Hall, Carlos Rodgers, Charles Woodson, Cory Webster, Josh Wilson. For safeties I would look at Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu. As for Babineaux, Chung and Dahl - I wouldn't bother with any of them in your league. I'd opt for one of the CBs above.

I pretty much agree with the above, but I think babs has way more value than chung and dahl.

he might be worth a pick up, but I'd really have to run your scoring through some website to get a ranking of players.

babs didn't really play at all i weeks 1 + 2, and they had griffin at ss in week 3 before reinsertng babs at full time ss in week 4.

IF they stick with this, and who knows, babs will probably post good tackle stats.