What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Tigers vs Yankees ALCS Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Eduardo Nunez away from 3 straight shutouts

:lmao:

Congrats you fruits...a thrashing of historic proportions....

thank you for that, hopefully that will spur some change.

Congrats to les Tigres and you guys, good luck.

Time for a night off from baseball. See you in the series.

Only JV can get away with chanting MVP during the interview of Cabrerra by Sager

Most classy and classic thing I have seen in my 42 years.

Peace

tigers team is the best on paper. not sure how they barely won that division. good luck in the WS guys. im rooting for u

This series could have gone either way if the Yanks caught a few breaks here and there.

:mellow:

Congrats, Tiger fans. Give 'em hell.

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
what does Jimmy smokes do with Delmon young in the NL city? gotta play him in the OF, no?
Delmon struggles vs. tough righties so I could see him being benched vs. Cain or Wainwright but that's about it. The way he's hitting tough to bench him against anyone else.Oh, and WORLD SERIES :excited: :banned: :thumbup: :pickle:

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
what does Jimmy smokes do with Delmon young in the NL city? gotta play him in the OF, no?
Delmon struggles vs. tough righties so I could see him being benched vs. Cain or Wainwright but that's about it. The way he's hitting tough to bench him against anyone else.Oh, and WORLD SERIES :excited: :banned: :thumbup: :pickle:
I would start Garcia and use Young to pinch hit early and maybe get 2 AB's in. I think he is too much of a liability out in the field. But that is not how Leyland thinks. Young will start and if we have a lead will be replaced for defensive purposes in the 7th or 8th. It is an OK strategy, I will just cringe when I see Delmon not get to balls that others would. Garcia has been hitting as well as anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread