What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues - Week 5 (1 Viewer)

ShadowMaster

Footballguy
Coming off my anniversary weekend, so most of my football came from the highlight shows this week. On that note, I really miss Prime Time. I HATE the format for Football Night in America pre-game. They talk for 20 full minutes before a highlight is shown - you can skip through the whole first commercial break and not miss anything. Thank heaven for DVRs.

As much as I love football, I'm growing to really dislike October with all the pink on the uniforms. It's like a bad night at a SOuth BEach rave. I'm trying to focus on specific things, but all these streaks of pink moving across the screen detract my attention. I wish they'd find another way to support woman's health.

Bye weeks have started to take a toll on the results - here are the early week 5 results

WSL1 - BassNBrew leads the pack, Pimpin' Aint Easy is runt of this litter

WSL2 - Bro1ncos is in front, RuffRodys05 is last

WSL3 - Commuterman sits at the top, Restless Native is low man

PDSL:Kr - Sinrman currently leads, Norseman needs help

PDSL:SR - Shadowfax with a big week, Staffer Aaron Rudnicki coming up small

SSL1 - Capt Hook out in front, Renesauz trails the group

SSL2 - ACP looking good, Go Blue looking blue

SSL3 - Sinrman (again) in front, Reaper is in trouble

SSL4 - Carolina Hustler looking safe, by_the_sea_wannabe looks headed to the beach

MBSL1 - Capt Hook (Again) in front, staffer Aaron Rudnicki (again) in trouble

MBSL2 - Shadowfax (Again) in front, dpeease needs help

Prime Time Players from week 5

Drew Brees with 42.30 on his record setting night

Ahman Bradshaw with 32.90

Reggie Wayne with 40.20 and Marques Colson with 40.10

Old Man Time Gonzo with 44.30

Da Bears with 29

Everyone have a great Monday. We'll see if Tebow has an impact with Houston and the Jets tonight. I'll catch ya'll Tuesday AM with the final numbers.

PEACE!

=============================================================================================================

FINAL RESULTS

WSL1 Immunity: BassNBrew Out: Pimpin Aint Easy

WSL2 Immunity: Bro1ncos Out: RuffRodys05

WSL3 Immunity: Commuterman Out: Restless Native

PDSL-K Immunity: Sinrman Out: Sigmund Bloom

PDSL-SR Immunity: Old Milwaukee Out: Aaron Rudnicki

SSL1 Immunity: Capt Hook Out: Renesauz

SSL2 Immunity: ACP Out: Go Blue

SSL3 Immunity: Krsone21 3rd this year! Out: Reaper

SSL4 Immunity: Carolina Hustler 2nd this year! Out: by_the_sea_wannabe

MBSL1 Immunity: Capt Hook 2nd this year! Out: Aaron Rudnicki

MBSL2 Immunity: Shadowfax 2nd this year! Out: dpeease

Highest score for the week to Old Milwaukee with 188.75(PDSL-SR)

Double Immunity to Capt Hook

Painful double boot to staffer Aaron Rudnicki

3 players saved by immunity this season

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree on the pink Shadow - my wife's comment was why didn't the NFL take all the money spent (or donated) for all those ugly pink shoes and just donate that to cancer research?

One slight correction for MBSL1 where you list Ruds (84.55) as the likely bootee - Aaron had Andre Johnson going tonight and only -3.30 to score while Old Milwaukee (89.60) is finished and likely finished

... but I like the score at the top :rolleyes:

Agree on the pink Shadow - my wife's comment was why didn't the NFL take all the money spent (or donated) for all those ugly pink shoes and just donate that to cancer research?One slight correction for MBSL1 where you list Ruds (84.55) as the likely bootee - Aaron had Andre Johnson going tonight and only -3.30 to score while Old Milwaukee (89.60) is finished and likely finished... but I like the score at the top :rolleyes:
OM went out week 1 in MBSL1, so Rud needs to pass Reaper's 91.25 to stay alive. Very doable with Andre Johnson and No Revis.

Agree on the pink Shadow - my wife's comment was why didn't the NFL take all the money spent (or donated) for all those ugly pink shoes and just donate that to cancer research?One slight correction for MBSL1 where you list Ruds (84.55) as the likely bootee - Aaron had Andre Johnson going tonight and only -3.30 to score while Old Milwaukee (89.60) is finished and likely finished... but I like the score at the top :rolleyes:
OM went out week 1 in MBSL1, so Rud needs to pass Reaper's 91.25 to stay alive. Very doable with Andre Johnson and No Revis.
:bag: doh sorry - I didn't check for teams already eliminated (maybe we should list those each week in results thread or separate that we keep updating ... I will do it if you want separate threadSo bottom line for MBSL1 tonight isReaper 91.25 finishedRudnicki 81.25 (adjusted) + Andre Johnson

BOOTEES OFF the Islands

WSL1

Week 1 - Helltoupee

Week 2 - Radmalls

Week 3 - Rzrback77

Week 4 - Captain Hook

Week 5 - Pimpin Aint Easy

WSL2

Week 1 - Renesauz

Week 2 - Ghost of Bill Walsh

Week 3 - Reaper

Week 4 - Atomic Punk

Week 5 - RuffRoddys05

WSL3

Week 1 - RedZone

Week 2 - Phenix

Week 3 - BroadwayG

Week 4 - Old Milwaukee

Week 5 - Restless Native

PDSL1

Week 1 - Krsone21

Week 2 - Phenix

Week 3 - Valence

Week 4 - Bro1ncos

Week 5 - Sigmund Bloom

PDSL2

Week 1 - Crippler

Week 2 - Commuterman

Week 3 - Nugget

Week 4 - Reaper

Week 5 - Aaron Rudnicki

SSL1

Week 1 - Duckboy

Week 2 - Rudy

Week 3 - Valence

Week 4 - Snellman

Week 5 - Renesauz

SSL2

Week 1 - Aaron Rudnicki

Week 2 - Domination

Week 3 - MrTwo94

Week 4 - Yellow Line is Unofficial

Week 5 - Go Blue

SSL3

Week 1 - Old Milwaukee

Week 2 - Crippler

Week 3 - Gamma1210

Week 4 - Busman

Week 5 - Reaper

SSL4

Week 1 - solorca

Week 2 - Bronx Bomber

Week 3 - Bro1ncos

Week 4 - Phenix

Week 5 - by_the_sea_wannabe

MBSL1

Week 1 - Old Milwaukee

Week 2 - Blue Kun

Week 3 - Team RamRod

Week 4 - Nugget

Week 5 - Aaron Rudnicki

MBSL2

Week 1 - Sigmund Bloom

Week 2 - AhrnCityPahnder

Week 3 - Krsone21

Week 4 - by_the_sea_wannabe

Week 5 - dpeease

It would be very cool if someone with commish powers added an XXX in front of eliminated team names on the league site.

I've been tracking all 11 leagues in XLS - For early results, I just look at the current scores and ignore anyone who is elminaited. I don't drill down into all the possible scenarios to find who still has players. The way MFL presents the data makes that way too time consuming.

As for eliminations - The system would just stop scoring for eliminated teams; however, it can't account for the immunity and that feature had to be turned off. Thus the manual XLS process. I can edit the eliminated team names if everyone likes that idea.

I've been tracking all 11 leagues in XLS - For early results, I just look at the current scores and ignore anyone who is elminaited. I don't drill down into all the possible scenarios to find who still has players. The way MFL presents the data makes that way too time consuming.As for eliminations - The system would just stop scoring for eliminated teams; however, it can't account for the immunity and that feature had to be turned off. Thus the manual XLS process. I can edit the eliminated team names if everyone likes that idea.
I think we can leave them there as long as we perpetuate those leaving the island here .... some like to look at how their teams did/finished.GREAT work by you btw :thumbup:

Historicals Updated through Week 5

BOOTEES OFF the Islands

WSL1

Week 5 - Pimpin Aint Easy

Week 4 - Captain Hook

Week 3 - Rzrback77

Week 2 - Radmalls

Week 1 - Helltoupee

WSL2

Week 5 - RuffRodys05

Week 4 - Atomic Punk

Week 3 - Reaper

Week 2 - Ghost of Bill Walsh

Week 1 - Renesauz

WSL3

Week 5 - Restless Native

Week 4 - Old Milwaukee

Week 3 - BroadwayG

Week 2 - Phenix

Week 1 - RedZone

PDSL1

Week 5 - Sigmund Bloom

Week 4 - Bro1ncos

Week 3 - Valence

Week 2 - Phenix

Week 1 - Krsone21

PDSL2

Week 5 - Aaron Rudnicki

Week 4 - Reaper

Week 3 - Nugget

Week 2 - Commuterman

Week 1 - Crippler

SSL1

Week 5 - Renesauz

Week 4 - Snellman

Week 3 - Valence

Week 2 - Rudy

Week 1 - Duckboy

SSL2

Week 5 - Go Blue

Week 4 - Yellow Line is Unofficial

Week 3 - MrTwo94

Week 2 - Domination

Week 1 - Aaron Rudnicki

SSL3

Week 5 - Reaper

Week 4 - Busman

Week 3 - Gamma1210

Week 2 - Crippler

Week 1 - Old Milwaukee

SSL4

Week 5 - by_the_sea_wannabe

Week 4 - Phenix

Week 3 - Bro1ncos

Week 2 - Bronx Bomber

Week 1 - solorca

MBSL1

Week 5 - Aaron Rudnicki

Week 4 - Nugget

Week 3 - Team RamRod

Week 2 - Blue Kun

Week 1 - Old Milwaukee

MBSL2

Week 5 - dpeease

Week 4 - by_the_sea_wannabe

Week 3 - Krsone21

Week 2 - AhrnCityPahnder

Week 1 - Sigmund Bloom

I gotta be the next one out in SSL3. Have consistently been horrible, just not the complete worst:

Week 1 - 3rd lowest

Week 2 - Lower-middle of the pack

Week 3 - 4th lowest

Week 4 - Lower-middle of the pack

Week 5 - 2nd lowest

Of course, if that pattern holds up, I should have a decent week this time, right? :unsure:

have somehow survived my man love Hernandez injury in WSL1, PDSL-SR, and SSL3....not sure if he'll be back but I could use him

WSL1 (draft pre schedule release) I have both Brees and Gabbert out....Kyle Orton needs some PT

PDSL rolling with Kolb with Brees out...

:bye:

'Captain Hook said:
'ShadowMaster said:
I've been tracking all 11 leagues in XLS - For early results, I just look at the current scores and ignore anyone who is elminaited. I don't drill down into all the possible scenarios to find who still has players. The way MFL presents the data makes that way too time consuming.As for eliminations - The system would just stop scoring for eliminated teams; however, it can't account for the immunity and that feature had to be turned off. Thus the manual XLS process. I can edit the eliminated team names if everyone likes that idea.
I think we can leave them there as long as we perpetuate those leaving the island here .... some like to look at how their teams did/finished.GREAT work by you btw :thumbup:
I wasn't suggesting removing the names completely, just add a distinguishing prefix to show they are eliminated.

'Captain Hook said:
'ShadowMaster said:
I wasn't suggesting removing the names completely, just add a distinguishing prefix to show they are eliminated.
I agree with this...just some XXX's after their name or something.....I like to still see how we stack up overall sans elimination....

I have Lucky Week 7 circled as the nightmare bye week for many.....

7 - Falcons, Broncos, Chiefs, Dolphins, Eagles & Chargers

It would be very cool if someone with commish powers added an XXX in front of eliminated team names on the league site.
He can unload the rosters of the eliminated teams so they will have 0 points next to their names. Makes it easier to see who is still playing. I am willing to help. Gotta be tough tracking so many leagues.

He can unload the rosters of the eliminated teams so they will have 0 points next to their names. Makes it easier to see who is still playing. I am willing to help. Gotta be tough tracking so many leagues.
this wouldn't allow us to see how our teams was still doing over the long haul against everybody even though eliminated....which is still kind of interesting to see....

just curious....will the Ben TD pass change any results...?...do these leagues have that button clicked to where it automatically adjusts the scores...?

could possibly effect immunities too...?

Eagles at Steelers:

2nd Qtr, 5:01 remaining. The touchdown from Ben Roethlisberger to Rashard Mendenhall was originally ruled a backwards pass or lateral and thus a rushing touchdown by Mendenhall has been changed. After reviewing the play it has been officially changed to a forward pass and thus a passing touchdown from Roethlisberger to Mendenall.

•22 of 38 for 220 yds passing for Roethlisberger

•1 TD pass for Roethlisberger

•13 attempts for 68 yds and 0 TDs rushing for Mendenhall

•3 receptions for 33 yds and 1 TD receiving for Mendenall

'Stinkin Ref said:
just curious....will the Ben TD pass change any results...?...do these leagues have that button clicked to where it automatically adjusts the scores...?could possibly effect immunities too...?
checking.....Rudnicki did have BigBen in MBSL2, but he still fell about 2.5 short of the saveAudit complete - no changes.

'Stinkin Ref said:
just curious....will the Ben TD pass change any results...?...do these leagues have that button clicked to where it automatically adjusts the scores...?could possibly effect immunities too...?
checking.....Rudnicki did have BigBen in MBSL2, but he still fell about 2.5 short of the saveAudit complete - no changes.
cool....thanks....not sure who has the commish powers in all of these, but there is a button you can check that tells MFL to automatically apply these changes throughout the year....if that gets checked then all we would really have to do is confirm eliminations/immunities on Thursdays....

'Stinkin Ref said:
per Bass I dont think that scoring changes count, i could be wrong though

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
'Stinkin Ref said:
per Bass I dont think that scoring changes count, i could be wrong though
He recently posted they would count

Users who are viewing this thread