What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 (1 Viewer)

rustycolts

Footballguy
4-1 2nd in standings 1st in points in one league and in the other I'm 2-3 but 2nd in points.Cautiously optimistic so far maybe I can keep the scoring up if nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone fielding a worse starting lineup than me this week?

Ben Roethlisberger

Shonn Greene

Michael Bush

Daryl Richardson

Mark Ingram

Domenik Hixon

Mike Williams

Jermichael Finley

Robbie Gould

Bears DST

Greg Jennings, Demarco Murray injured

Dwayne Bowe, Brent Celek, Jamaal Charles on bye

Santonio Holmes lost for the season

aaaand thanks to a miscalculation on my part I have $0 left for waivers, meaning my roster is effectively locked for the season.

Anyone fielding a worse starting lineup than me this week?Ben RoethlisbergerShonn GreeneMichael BushDaryl RichardsonMark IngramDomenik HixonMike WilliamsJermichael FinleyRobbie GouldBears DSTGreg Jennings, Demarco Murray injuredDwayne Bowe, Brent Celek, Jamaal Charles on byeSantonio Holmes lost for the seasonaaaand thanks to a miscalculation on my part I have $0 left for waivers, meaning my roster is effectively locked for the season.
Yea here is oneRodgersMorrisBlountFitzAustinAveryHarvinKellin DavisAkersBearsI also have 0 dollars left.Just Mcgahee and Morris as my RBs.Still in the running but don't know how.

Sitting at 4-3 with both my teams.1st in scoring with one 2nd in scoring with the other.Hopefully fantasy karma will stay with me.Probably just jinxed myself.

congrats rusty. man, this is looking like one of those years where having a top defense matters. bears might break 250 pts and double the league average.

i'm doing ok this year, enough teams in contention, but if my teams don't start scoring big this week, i'm done.

After a lot of success last year my teams are really struggling this year. I seemed to be on the unlucky side thus far but havent given up hope

a lot of my teams need their marginal leads to hold to slip in, but i can't help looking at what could have been...across the board benching guys like witten, charles, olsen when they go off. getting 8 points from cutler every other week, starting locker for 3 points, passing up matt ryan in the 6th the last week of drafts b/c i assumed he was taken already. drafting randy moss like it was the turn of the millenium. wasting a buyin on cowboys. wasting a buyin on giants plus demarco murray. tons of bagels...vd, rudolph, james jones (emotional drop after the bagel), hartline, golden tate. hoping for reasonable 10-15 point productions and getting 5 from bye week fa flex weeks ballard, titus, blackmon, sanders, howling, powell, gordon and seeing a lot of those names have success other weeks.

and at the end of the year looking at the margin of victory per game that separates decent teams from playoff teams...about 50-100 points, 4 to 9 pts per week. blah.

I feel your pain, last week alone i had woodhead & olsen in my lineup only to take them out at the last minute and promptly lose about 57 combined points. That will likely cost me getting in playoffs.

One of my 2 teams is 4-6 and I can make the playoffs if the current 1st place team wins this week.If he loses I can still make it but it will be a little more difficult.I will have to beat cocktail and dreams and I should make it.Doesn't really seem right I will be 5-6 or even 4-7 and make it while a team with a 7-4 record might not guess it was a good thing for me that I had several high scoring weeks.My other team I will make it win or lose I have the 2nd most points scored by a substantial margin I'm currently 6-4 in that league.Good luck to everyone this week.

Well don't have to worry about the unfairness of it all the 4-6 team stunk it up so bad I lost the point advantage.My other team lost Avery and McGahee and is in danger of dropping from the #2 seed to the #4 but at least I will make the playoffs.

one team already locked into #1 seed regardless of what happens this week, other team was in the running for #4 seed for points but its not going to happen two stinker weeks in a row :thumbdown:

Just missed the playoffs in 1 league because Marshall could not get 1 catch in 4th quarter.

Missed playoffs by 0.8 pts.

:cry:

Missed with one team made it with the other as seed #2.Guess which team has McGahee,Harvin,Jennings,and Avery?Not going to make it to far in the playoffs with everyone hurt really don't see how I made it in the first place.

Advanced in 3 leagues so a bit of an underperformance but we will see what happens. Finished within 10 points of making it in points into 4th in 2 leagues. In one of the leagues where I advanced, I already marked it as not making the playoffs and then ended up scoring 180 to sneak into the 4th spot with a 5-6 record (although I had Gronkowski).Good thing is that I have at least 2 of the 3 teams in the championship round. Good luck all!

Funny, how I made it in one league with a 5-6 team and then missed in another league at 7-4.

Users who are viewing this thread