Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steel Dillo

Survivor Leagues - Survival By Draft Spot

7 posts in this topic

Always curious to see how much draft position effects survival rate.

Here the break down of those eliminated so far:

Draft Pos.	# Out1	       12	       53	       14	       65	       36	       57	       18	       19	       110	       411	       412	       213	       414	       215	       416	       1

What was so tough about the 4th spot? 6 of 9 teams drafted from the 4 spot are already out.

What was so tough about the 4th spot? 6 of 9 teams drafted from the 4 spot are already out.

first thought was that was the first pick after the big 3 RB's were gone...

calvin/rogers/mccoy not so bad. must be later picks.

2-4-6-10 to the end

not so kind to those men

Exactly what I thought. After the BIG 3 are gone, people were all over the map methinks. Do I take a risk on a top QB? Rodgers was overwhelmingly the #1 QB taken, and overall he has underperformed (not entirely his fault; that O-line is atrocious). Do I go Calvin? Teams are double teaming him constantly and the Lions (*grumble*) are not doing so well. Do I go with another RB? Who do I take? McFadden? Not doing what a lot of people hoped for. But hey, at least he's healthy....for now!

Update through Week 9:

Draft Pos.  Out thru wk 91	      42	      73	      44	      85	      66	      57	      48	      49	      510	      411	      712	      613	      614	      315	      716	      1

Draft spot 4 continues to get shelled. Out of the 9 drafts I'm tracking, only 1 team is left the drafted out of the 4 spot. Congrats to Team Leagcy in SSL2 for being the last 4th pick standing.

Spots 2,11 & 15 are next up with 7 out of 9 out. Suprised to see so many who drafted #2 out.

Another anomaly that amuses me is that while the 15th spot has had 7 teams eliminated, the 16th spot has only had one team bumped (Phenix in PDSL-K).