What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues - Survival By Draft Spot (1 Viewer)

Steel Dillo

Footballguy
Always curious to see how much draft position effects survival rate.

Here the break down of those eliminated so far:

Code:
Draft Pos.	# Out1	       12	       53	       14	       65	       36	       57	       18	       19	       110	       411	       412	       213	       414	       215	       416	       1

Last edited by a moderator:
What was so tough about the 4th spot? 6 of 9 teams drafted from the 4 spot are already out.
first thought was that was the first pick after the big 3 RB's were gone...
Exactly what I thought. After the BIG 3 are gone, people were all over the map methinks. Do I take a risk on a top QB? Rodgers was overwhelmingly the #1 QB taken, and overall he has underperformed (not entirely his fault; that O-line is atrocious). Do I go Calvin? Teams are double teaming him constantly and the Lions (*grumble*) are not doing so well. Do I go with another RB? Who do I take? McFadden? Not doing what a lot of people hoped for. But hey, at least he's healthy....for now!

Update through Week 9:

Draft Pos. Out thru wk 91 42 73 44 85 66 57 48 49 510 411 712 613 614 315 716 1
Draft spot 4 continues to get shelled. Out of the 9 drafts I'm tracking, only 1 team is left the drafted out of the 4 spot. Congrats to Team Leagcy in SSL2 for being the last 4th pick standing.

Spots 2,11 & 15 are next up with 7 out of 9 out. Suprised to see so many who drafted #2 out.

Another anomaly that amuses me is that while the 15th spot has had 7 teams eliminated, the 16th spot has only had one team bumped (Phenix in PDSL-K).

Users who are viewing this thread