Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imagine

"Trade Dominator" versus "Trade Analyzer"

3 posts in this topic

Hi again GoBears84! Good to see that you're still at it, helping folks like crazy!

Can you help me understand the difference between the "Trade Dominator", and the "Trade Analyzer" tab in the Lineup Dominator?

For example, I'm trying to figure out if I like a trade of McCoy, Welker, and FDavis for Bradshaw, FJax, Lloyd, and Witten? The numbers in those two applications are like night and day.

The Trade Analyzer in LD actually seems like it's closer to the actual values. Trade Dominator has Greg Jennings at a value of 596, and Trade Analyzer has him at 46. With his issues, the 46 is probably closer. For comparison, the Analyzer has Welker at 660, and TD has Welker at 519.

Is one better than the other, and maybe to help me make decisions, why is there such a difference between the two? It makes me wonder why there are two of them, and perhaps one just ought to go away?

Thanks as always!

The Trade Dominator is based on the FBG standard scoring and Dodd's Top 250+ Forward. The Lineup Dominator is customized to your and is based on Henry's forward projections. So there are going to be differences in opinions on the players, but the LD should be closer to your league, as it is based on your league variables and scoring. The Trade Dominator is mainly for the guys that want to quickly evaluate a trade, without entering all the roster information for each team.

The Trade Dominator is based on the FBG standard scoring and Dodd's Top 250+ Forward. The Lineup Dominator is customized to your and is based on Henry's forward projections. So there are going to be differences in opinions on the players, but the LD should be closer to your league, as it is based on your league variables and scoring. The Trade Dominator is mainly for the guys that want to quickly evaluate a trade, without entering all the roster information for each team.

Thanks Bruce, I appreciate the info, and will use the Trade Analyzer tab in Lineup Dominator in the future. It surprises me though, since when you go to Trade Dominator, it immediately asks you to import a file from Draft Dominator. So I'd have thought that it would have the same info "input" as the Trade Analyzer in Lineup Dominator, and thus similar, if not exact info to LD. But you don't think it works that way?Thanks again.