Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
togo

Jimmy Graham?

Out at the Lions game today, on a bender, phone died and was unable to put Reed in my team for Graham.

Damn.

Never understand why people jump the gun before you're halfway done with a game. Why do you guys even play?

No doubt. I was playing against Stafford today and then the 3rd quarter came...so there ya go.

But it's fun to bit*ch....so we do.

:shock: a catch?

x4 for 37

It's a start, he looks slightly ginger to come down on the shoulder, but getting back to a groove with Brees.

Gladly coming to apologize for being sarcastic about Jimmy's first catch tonight. I mean, he still was the difference in a loss last week (40 yds would have won it); but it's nice to see him doing what he did on that out-and-up.

Edited by Tango

:shock: a catch?

x4 for 37

It's a start, he looks slightly ginger to come down on the shoulder, but getting back to a groove with Brees.

Slightly ginger? Have you seen him with his helmet off?

:goodposting:

:lmao:

That TD looked great, he's back!

I put Graham in 5 min before kickoff over A.Morris.

Me over Reed at the last minute. Good to see him back doing something. Hopefully the short week is not too rough.

I didn't watch the game but read a ton about him coming up in obvious pain in the second half. I tuned in late and saw him on ONSIDE Kick recover team. Surely he's ok enough to take a collision head on?

Man, if Jimmy can just get back to full health my evil plan to dominate my league with Gronk and Graham on the same team might actually come to fruition. Played Jimmy last week as well as last night.

I didn't watch the game but read a ton about him coming up in obvious pain in the second half. I tuned in late and saw him on ONSIDE Kick recover team. Surely he's ok enough to take a collision head on?

He is definitely not himself yet; but he's still a top 3-5 TE in this shape.

He was awful on that onside. Almost cost the Saints the recovery.

poor Mr Crabtree signed again today, just to get cut in two days

The guy is probably making some nice coin merely marching back and forth into the GM's office.

Ugh, anyone starting any mediocre TEs over Graham this week? He is my only active (hopefully) TE, gotta play him

......................game tonight and no posts here in a couple days, slackers.........................

Ugh, anyone starting any mediocre TEs over Graham this week? He is my only active (hopefully) TE, gotta play him

......................game tonight and no posts here in a couple days, slackers.........................

I think he quieted down all the people in a panic with his TD that he just went up and grabbed at its highest point this past weekend. Reminding everyone this guy is a stud.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm.

• Like 1

poor Mr Crabtree signed again today, just to get cut in two days

The guy is probably making some nice coin merely marching back and forth into the GM's office.

:lol:

Saints promoted LB Todd Davis from the practice squad.

Veteran TE Tom Crabtree, who had been on the roster for two days, was waived in a corresponding roster move. An undrafted free agent out of Sacramento State, Davis will offer depth on special teams.

Encouraging signs for Graham going forward. 7-83-1 is not exactly vintage Jimmy, but who wouldn't take that given how gingerly he's played the past several weeks. And now he has a full 10 days to rest the shoulder.

I actually didn't have to play him but rolled the dice--tough decision but sat Gates. Guess we'll see how that works!

Three straight games at home coming up after the 10 day rest.

This. I look for him to take over his role as undisputed top dog TE over the rest of the season. Yes I own him. Yes I am biased. I don't care. Guy is unstoppable when healthy.

"The general consensus is, you go down there, you can kick somebody in the chest and go up there and get it and you'll be fine," Graham said. "But apparently not."

:lmao:

Serious question: do they give out fines/penalties for flopping?

If you get fines for wearing the wrong color shoes and socks then you definitely should for flopping.

I think it was a push-off that got embellished, but I think it was the right call.

I just don't think he needed to. Dude is 6'7". High point that thing and its yours regardless.

Now owner of Graham in BOTH leagues. Traded Gronk for Graham straight up in one league cuz I also own Brees and salivate over that schedule. Going all in on that combo. Risky prop but I think its worth it!

Now owner of Graham in BOTH leagues. Traded Gronk for Graham straight up in one league cuz I also own Brees and salivate over that schedule. Going all in on that combo. Risky prop but I think its worth it!

Ha beast for beast exchanges at the same position always confuse me a little. Like he just valued Gronk more or maybe is a Pats fan? Can't go wrong with either.

I traded Gore and Gronk for Graham about a month into the season. This was right before Graham hurt his shoulder and when Gronk looked like he might have the parking break on all season. Having to watch Gronk's 3 TD game was painful as hell.

They seem to both be full systems go now. Will be great to see who is better down the stretch between the two, and lets not ignore Julius and his 12 freaking TDs.

Good luck shady. I also made an attempt for Brees (Russ Wilson owner..seen you in that thread :) ) but guy gave me Ben instead. I wanted the Brees/Graham combo platter too!

Ha beast for beast exchanges at the same position always confuse me a little. Like he just valued Gronk more or maybe is a Pats fan? Can't go wrong with either.

He owned Brady, I owned Brees. Simple as pie

He owned Brady, I owned Brees. Simple as pie

Ahh love it. Double whopper with cheese combo x2.