Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbear

Mason foster vs McCarthy this week

Very tackle heavy scoring system. Would you go mason foster vs New Orleans (2nd fewest lb points against) or a potential gimpy McCarthy (he looked slow last week to me, but plays buffalo which is top 10 in points against)

Play 2 linebackers and my other guy is bobby Wagner who I feel is a must start for me against sf

looks like you might not have a choice

Titans MLB Colin McCarthy (ankle) remains in a walking boot and missed practice all this week.

Titans MLB Colin McCarthy (ankle) remains in a walking boot and missed practice all this week.

So my question is who the heck is replacing McCarthy then? My team is in sad shape as I am scraping the bottom of the barrel. Rotoworld says is would be Zac Diles...but Witherspoon filled the role earlier this year...what gives?

Probably best to just stay away from the Titans D situation alltogether at this rate.

So my question is who the heck is replacing McCarthy then? My team is in sad shape as I am scraping the bottom of the barrel. Rotoworld says is would be Zac Diles...but Witherspoon filled the role earlier this year...what gives?
I don't think they feel witherspoon was getting the job done as he started out as the mlb but got his snaps drastically reduced.I agree with the other guy about avoiding teh situation.there must be other options.