What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cheap NFL jerseys legit? (1 Viewer)

Finally got my jerseys after almost a month. I must say, they were worth the wait! Absolutely amazing! I ordered several of the Nike Elite jerseys and they look like the real thing. I saw no imperfections (that I could tell) and they are almost fitted! I'm stoked and look forward to making another order.

I still can't believe I only paid $22 per jersey!!!

Finally got my jerseys after almost a month. I must say, they were worth the wait! Absolutely amazing! I ordered several of the Nike Elite jerseys and they look like the real thing. I saw no imperfections (that I could tell) and they are almost fitted! I'm stoked and look forward to making another order.I still can't believe I only paid $22 per jersey!!!
Awesome! How many did you have to order?Did that include shipping?You ordered using the link in the first post? (I'm ording a few tomorrow)

Finally got my jerseys after almost a month. I must say, they were worth the wait! Absolutely amazing! I ordered several of the Nike Elite jerseys and they look like the real thing. I saw no imperfections (that I could tell) and they are almost fitted! I'm stoked and look forward to making another order.I still can't believe I only paid $22 per jersey!!!
Awesome! How many did you have to order?Did that include shipping?You ordered using the link in the first post? (I'm ording a few tomorrow)
Sent you a PM.

Got my white Datsyuk jersey today and it sucks. The red has run and all the white is pink. Awaiting a response from Kenny

Wore my new jersey in to work today and now everyone wants in on my next order. These jerseys are effing sweet!! :thumbup:

everyone wants in on my next order.
:shock: You sure this is a good idea for your health? Thought you were going to have a heart attack with all your posts about the jerseys being late. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
:shock: You sure this is a good idea for your health? Thought you were going to have a heart attack with all your posts about the jerseys being late. :wink:
;) I'm very impatient. I'm gonna chalk it up to the holiday postal clog. They were worth the wait though.
The more jersey you order, the cheaper they get. Get to 30 and it is free shipping and each jersey comes out to about $20. Charge $40 and make a tidy profit

:shock: You sure this is a good idea for your health? Thought you were going to have a heart attack with all your posts about the jerseys being late. :wink:
;) I'm very impatient. I'm gonna chalk it up to the holiday postal clog. They were worth the wait though.
The more jersey you order, the cheaper they get. Get to 30 and it is free shipping and each jersey comes out to about $20. Charge $40 and make a tidy profit
There is a dude I know who pimps these on Face Book to his friends for $80-100. Feels dirty. If I were younger I'd consider going to the games and selling them in the parking lot.

Got my white Datsyuk jersey today and it sucks. The red has run and all the white is pink. Awaiting a response from Kenny
So after a few emails, it looks like I am on the hook for a pink Red Wings road Datsyuk Jersey.Kennys first response was to just wash it, and it will come out. I did that, and it make the ink run more. I took more pictures, and Kennys response was this one line quote:"it's normal . and every jersey will just be like that .red number and white jersey"Buyer bewareParm

So after a few emails, it looks like I am on the hook for a pink Red Wings road Datsyuk Jersey.Kennys first response was to just wash it, and it will come out. I did that, and it make the ink run more. I took more pictures, and Kennys response was this one line quote:"it's normal . and every jersey will just be like that .red number and white jersey"Buyer bewareParm
Mind posting a pic?

I bought a red 49ers jersey from one of these sites and it bleeds like a mother####er

I bought a red 49ers jersey from one of these sites and it bleeds like a mother####er
Yea, these things aren't really made to be washed like regular clothing.

I have had mine dry cleaned and not one problem with any of them

That's just the thing. I didn't wash mine. It bled all over my undershirt and top of my pants

So after a few emails, it looks like I am on the hook for a pink Red Wings road Datsyuk Jersey.

Kennys first response was to just wash it, and it will come out. I did that, and it make the ink run more. I took more pictures, and Kennys response was this one line quote:

"it's normal . and every jersey will just be like that .red number and white jersey"

Buyer beware

Parm
That's just the thing. I didn't wash mine. It bled all over my undershirt and top of my pants
Wash it again with a few of these and you should be good. They work well.

:goodposting: I just wanted to buy one jersey for my wife and it is $27.00 to ship and $2 more for insurance. So it really pays to find some people to go in with you.If we get an order together here at FBG, I wouldn't mind being a part of it.

Mind posting a pic?
I will do that a bit later. I washed it a second time to see if the red/pink would come out, and the stitching on the numbers dicinigrated, and the numbers started to fall off....Kenny is sending me a replacement, but I am not too optimisticWill post pics later

Got a Revis home jersey last year. Tags and patches all legit. I would challenge someone to notice the difference side by side with the real thing.
I bought a Ryan Mathews one right before his rookie year (I know, kill me now). Got that awesome powder blue, though, and can't tell the difference from the real thing.

Hundreds ordered here. My co worker has been selling these via facebook for family/friends (w\out markup) and here at work. We have had no major issues. A few stitching issues but mostly excellent quality. They are good about replacing any that are unsatisfactory (they just send you a replacement no questions asked). PM for a link.

Hundreds ordered here. My co worker has been selling these via facebook for family/friends (w\out markup) and here at work. We have had no major issues. A few stitching issues but mostly excellent quality. They are good about replacing any that are unsatisfactory (they just send you a replacement no questions asked). PM for a link.
how much about the shipping to NY ?

This is the site I used as well. Excellent product and excellent customer service. :thumbup: Thanks Jules!
Lmao weren't u panicking about them for the previous two pages?
You need to catch up on my more recent posts. I'm impatient and was hoping they could get them to me sooner. But the reality of the situation is that the holidays clog the system.I use the same website that Jules Winnfield uses. I have not washed mine yet and I wouldn't dream of putting them in a dryer. They did not bleed on my under shirt. They look like the real deal. The customer service was excellent (unlike this "Kenny" guy apparently). We ordered 6 jerseys with our first order and have not heard of any issues. Several of them were red too and still no reports of "bleeding".We are probably going to send in another order this week. Which brings me to a question I wanted to ask...has anyone NOT received their order? I'm afraid if I do a big order with lots of people involved, and they give me their money up front...what happens if the jerseys are confiscated in customs? Would you just be SOL or due to the fact you pay insurance, would you get your order no matter what?

This is the site I used as well. Excellent product and excellent customer service. :thumbup: Thanks Jules!
You need to catch up on my more recent posts. I'm impatient and was hoping they could get them to me sooner. But the reality of the situation is that the holidays clog the system.I use the same website that Jules Winnfield uses. I have not washed mine yet and I wouldn't dream of putting them in a dryer. They did not bleed on my under shirt. They look like the real deal. The customer service was excellent (unlike this "Kenny" guy apparently). We ordered 6 jerseys with our first order and have not heard of any issues. Several of them were red too and still no reports of "bleeding".We are probably going to send in another order this week. Which brings me to a question I wanted to ask...has anyone NOT received their order? I'm afraid if I do a big order with lots of people involved, and they give me their money up front...what happens if the jerseys are confiscated in customs? Would you just be SOL or due to the fact you pay insurance, would you get your order no matter what?
it's weiketrade's promise that they will refund or resend the package if it's seized by customs .but i never came across that situation.and they did not charge for insurance .

'GameUsedTiger said:
'Warpig said:
it's weiketrade's promise that they will refund or resend the package if it's seized by customs .but i never came across that situation.and they did not charge for insurance .
Hey #####, are you getting a kickback for anything sold from that site? You changed the link in my post from the one I use to your weiketrade site. What is your connection to that site?

'GameUsedTiger said:
Hey #####, are you getting a kickback for anything sold from that site? You changed the link in my post from the one I use to your weiketrade site. What is your connection to that site?
what ? you mean this authenticjerseyssupplierssite which does not offer authentic jersey ? i have not connection to this knockoff site .anyway.

'GameUsedTiger said:
what ? you mean this authenticjerseyssupplierssite which does not offer authentic jersey ? i have not connection to this knockoff site .anyway.
This sight that you work for is a knockoff jersey sight as well...wieketrade. Don't even try to tell us wieketrade isn't.

'GameUsedTiger said:
sounds like proper engrish

Feds are taking the Super Bowl media opportunity to announce today that they are shutting down 300 NFL counterfeit websites.

Feds are taking the Super Bowl media opportunity to announce today that they are shutting down 300 NFL counterfeit websites.
Ugh. I am currently holding about $600 worth of other peoples money since we are getting ready to put in a decent sized order (40 or so jerseys). Do you have a link to this info?*ETA I just did a google search and only found stuff from about a year ago.

Ugh. I am currently holding about $600 worth of other peoples money since we are getting ready to put in a decent sized order (40 or so jerseys). Do you have a link to this info?*ETA I just did a google search and only found stuff from about a year ago.
No link....they had a segment on the Today Show this morning showing some raids on NOLA retailers selling fake product, and the reporter mentioned the web raid at the end.

No link....they had a segment on the Today Show this morning showing some raids on NOLA retailers selling fake product, and the reporter mentioned the web raid at the end.
####! Found it. http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2013/01/30/16775791-rossen-reports-feds-crack-down-on-fake-super-bowl-merch?lite &preview=true. Guess I'll be holding off on the order until I see the list of sites.

All of our orders have been great. We got our most obvious "irregularity" yesterday: A Seahawks Wilson jersey with the name sewn on upside down. LOL. They are sending a new one to replace it.

I guess this settles it. Ours must counterfeits.

Preston Burns is one of those fans. He and his friends have ordered many jerseys from a counterfeit website. His latest purchase, a stitched Colin Kaepernick jersey and an Aldon Smith camouflage jersey, cost him $70, including free shipping.

"Pretty much everyone at the stadium would think this is an authentic jersey purchased for over $200 from some official NFL outlet," Burns said of the Kaepernick jersey.

The biggest difference? You can't even buy an official stitched version of a Kaepernick jersey. Due to his late emergence on the scene, Nike only has the lowest-tier jersey for Kaepernick, the screen-on name and number jersey, available to the public for $100.
We have been able to get both the camo and stitched Kaepernicks. Man, they look good though.

Users who are viewing this thread