What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shane Vereen (1 Viewer)

Why does everyone have to copy everyone else's posts when they reply? It's almost like Twitter if people kept responding to each other and there wasn't 140 character limit or whatever it is. Very annoying to read these threads with this crap going on.
I couldn't agree more.
:goodposting:
:goodposting: :goodposting:
:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting:
:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting:
Jeebus that's annoying.

Why does everyone have to copy everyone else's posts when they reply? It's almost like Twitter if people kept responding to each other and there wasn't 140 character limit or whatever it is. Very annoying to read these threads with this crap going on.
I couldn't agree more.
Jeebus that's annoying.

I couldn't agree more.
Jeebus that's annoying.
I'm so glad this is why the Vereen thread is at the top...

I'm just glad his ability is shining through! Dude is a stud. I hope he practiced the wheel route about 500 times this week! 2 huge drops the last 2 weeks.

I really really regret trading him away. I have been decimated at running back since then and there is nothing on the wire. Could really use him for the stretch run.

Traded him for Blackmon in a dynasty league (non ppr) .... I love my upside but I'm so hurting at RB right now I could really use him.

Today should be interesting with the news that Ridley might not get many carries as part of the gameplan. If vereen isn't already in your lineups get him in now!

Whoa does this benefit him or bolden more
I'd say Vereen. Vereen was always going to get passing down work, and now he will get a lot more carries to boot. Wouldn't be surprised to see 20 touches for Vereen today. Bolden will likely get short-yardage and goal-line work, however.

Whoa does this benefit him or bolden more
I'd say Vereen. Vereen was always going to get passing down work, and now he will get a lot more carries to boot. Wouldn't be surprised to see 20 touches for Vereen today. Bolden will likely get short-yardage and goal-line work, however.
This may be wishful thinking on my part, but to me this signifies the Pats saying 'screw it, Vereen is the man'. Bolden is nothing more than a chump on he same level as Blount. They will get carries to spell Vereen like any other backup rbs, but I would be pretty shocked if Vereen doesn't get at least 15 - 18 carries including the goal line work, it's not like he has trouble gaining yards, he is averaging 5.6 yards a carry this year. (only 25 carries though)

Have him benched right now for Charles and A. Brown. Really considering swapping him in for Brown.

Tough decision.

Finally get a week where all my RB's are healthy. Going Forte, CJ?K, Vereen, over Spiller and D Brown.

Still iffy on Vereen over Spiller, Ridley being out decided it for me.

i wish i could start him today. Id have to bench Charles, B Marsh or Andre Johnson.
lol...did you watch Keenum last week? I think it is pretty fair to say that Houston has mailed it in. Now, I will admit I cannot tell the future, but if I had to choose between a good, but older wr who is on a crappy team with a lame duck coach that may or may not have given up; and a young stub rb on an awesome team who catches passes and has just had the runway cleared for him, well I would be picking Vereen as my flex.

i wish i could start him today. Id have to bench Charles, B Marsh or Andre Johnson.
lol...did you watch Keenum last week? I think it is pretty fair to say that Houston has mailed it in. Now, I will admit I cannot tell the future, but if I had to choose between a good, but older wr who is on a crappy team with a lame duck coach that may or may not have given up; and a young stub rb on an awesome team who catches passes and has just had the runway cleared for him, well I would be picking Vereen as my flex.
Oops!!! My mistake!!

I own Gronk and Vereen and this makes the third consecutive week one of them has scored a TD and had it erroneously marked back at the 1 yard line. Belichick never challenges. #!*##!!**!!

Raider Nation said:
Hoss Style said:
Raider Nation said:
ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Vereen catches a pass and is out at the 1/16 yard line!!!
He wasn't out. At least it didn't look like it on replays (DVR rewind)
Really close, but probably a good call. Doesn't look like he got a chance to stretch the ball over the GL before getting knocked out.
Watch it carefully. He goes all the way into the end zone inside the pylon and then goes out. Definite TD.

Brady partially righted the wrong with a TD to Vereen on the next possession! Did I mention I own Brady too?! I sat on Gronk and Vereen for a combined 15 weeks and then traded for Brady. Have Dobson too, although I'm not too excited about his foot problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raider Nation said:
Hoss Style said:
Raider Nation said:
ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Vereen catches a pass and is out at the 1/16 yard line!!!
He wasn't out. At least it didn't look like it on replays (DVR rewind)
Really close, but probably a good call. Doesn't look like he got a chance to stretch the ball over the GL before getting knocked out.
Watch it carefully. He goes all the way into the end zone inside the pylon and then goes out. Definite TD.
I'll take your word for it. Didn't have a chance to slo-mo it.

Users who are viewing this thread