Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Jed

The Nick Foles era

The Nick Foles error

2 INTs in the 1st Q.

:rolleyes: The first was 100% on Celek. The 2nd was under very heavy pressure 3rd and 20 outside of FG range 30 yards downfield.
My mistake. He looks great.
Can we please stop the "stupid". Do you happen to recall McNabb's stats in his first start? He worked out pretty well. How about Cunningham's? Do you remember he threw 4 INTs in his first start?
Lighten up.
I interpret that as a "no".
You should interpret it as lighten up.

The Nick Foles error

2 INTs in the 1st Q.

:rolleyes: The first was 100% on Celek. The 2nd was under very heavy pressure 3rd and 20 outside of FG range 30 yards downfield.
My mistake. He looks great.
Can we please stop the "stupid". Do you happen to recall McNabb's stats in his first start? He worked out pretty well. How about Cunningham's? Do you remember he threw 4 INTs in his first start?
Lighten up.
I interpret that as a "no".
You should interpret it as lighten up.
Its frustrating seeing so-called "informed" NFL fans make stupid statements. Unless its all schtick.

Well, his first half stats are 12 of 22 for 120, 0 TDs, 2 INTs. Looked good at times, made one bad throw for and INT - other was on Celek with another dropped ball resulting in the pick. Eagles ST & DEF are killing them in this game.

Lets not mince words. He flat out sucked. Rest of the team didn't help but he played bad. He has 6 games left and probably all of next year to see what he has though. Maybe a new coach will give him a better perspective.

I was pretty surprised when Jamey Eisenberg, CBS guy, projected him for 200 yards/2TD's/2INT's. I wonder what "research" went into that genius projection?

Can we now change the thread subtitle . . . .

Changed it for you. That was rough.

I was pretty surprised when Jamey Eisenberg, CBS guy, projected him for 200 yards/2TD's/2INT's. I wonder what "research" went into that genius projection?

I felt that's about what he should have done. I figured redskins D was going to be terrible and the Eagles D was going to let up points. so getting 200 yards from behind should have been easy. Two tds is not out of the question against Wash either. I knew the picks would be there. He just played well below expectations even with the Oline troubles.

Love all the backers. Yes, he'll be better away from the guy that drafted him. I'm sure he'll get every opportunity with a new coach that doesn't have ties to him.

Good luck with that.

He sucked.

Funny how Vick sucked but with Foles "Eagles management and the team around him aren't doing him any favors". The offensive line is awful that's it.

Edited by jurrassic

Funny how Vick sucked but with Foles "Eagles management and the team around him aren't doing him any favors". The offensive line is awful that's it.

Looks like a group they found eating cheesesteaks at 11:30 and gave them jerseys and put them in. Who the F are these clowns.

The Eagles should lose as many as they can (great job so far) and draft a qb next year.

Yeah but who is the decent QB that will be there after the 1st few picks?

The Eagles should lose as many as they can (great job so far) and draft a qb next year.

They're going to have one of the first few picks. Unless Vick comes back and plays really well, this team looks done.

Well, at the rate we're going, we could always hope Jax and KC wins 2 or 3 more games. Don't think Clev or Car would draft a QB. Geno baby! Otherwise, OL or Safety.

They're going to have one of the first few picks. Unless Vick comes back and plays really well, this team looks done.
That's what I thought last year then they ran off 4 useless wins.

That's what I thought last year then they ran off 4 useless wins.
Not sure how old you guys are, but this is nothing new for Eagles fans.

In 1968, the Philadelphia Eagles lost their first 11 games and seemed an absolute lock to pick first in the 1969 NFL draft.

After a championship season in 1960, the Eagles turned in a brutal decade, winning 31 of their 84 games from 1962 to 1967. The fans were extremely tired of head coach Joe Kuharich, and desperately wanted a change. An 0-14 season and a number one pick in the draft would give the Eagles not only a new coach, but a player of their choice to build their team around.

Then the Eagles actually found a way to mess up their season even more in 1968. They shut out the Detroit Lions 12-0 on Thanksgiving, and rolled over the New Orleans Saints 29-17 the next week.

They lost the next week, but by winning two of their three games to end the season, the Eagles actually cost themselves the number one pick in the NFL draft. Instead they earned the third pick.

By missing out on the first pick in the draft, the Eagles lost out on an opportunity to draft OJ Simpson, the Heisman Trophy winning running back out of USC.

Instead the Eagles selected Leroy Keyes.

By first glance, the pick appeared to be a solid move. Keyes had been the runner-up to Simpson for the Heisman Trophy and was a pretty good running back himself.

Then he received 121 carries in 1969 and averaged fewer than three yards per carry, and it was pretty clear that the Eagles had made a mistake.

Keyes was such a bad running back that the Eagles converted him to strong safety in 1971. He actually made some plays, intercepting six passes that season, but he was out of football in 1973 at the ripe old age of 26.

If Keyes played now, he would rank right below Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell as the biggest draft busts in NFL history.

Meanwhile, over in Buffalo, OJ Simpson was cementing his legacy as one of the greatest running backs in NFL history.

He rushed 332 times for 2003 yards and 12 touchdowns. That’s an average of 6.0 yards per carry. He had more rushing yards in the final two games of the season than Keyes did in his entire career.

Simpson had an equally incredible season in 1975, rushing 329 times for 1817 yards and 16 touchdowns. He averaged 5.5 yards per carry and also caught 28 passes for 426 yards and seven touchdowns.

Simpson’s peak was five seasons, from 1972 to 1976.

During that span, he was a total game changer as a running back. He could have sparked the Eagles to a division title or two and a potential deep postseason run.

During those five seasons, the Eagles won 2, 5, 7, 4, and 4 games

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2011/02/04/50-years-and-no-championship-but-what-if-the-eagles-drafted-oj-simpson/?8YIZ4DKPU2R9SEdz.99

Why doesn't Andy Reid ever run the ball?

WOW guys....relax. Rookie in his first start behind a terrible line. I know he wasn't very impressive, but hold off on shoveling the dirt on his grave. SHEESH.

He did a few things Vick has consistantly shown that he can't do...like read a defense and call an appropriate audible. Give the kid a chance to grow here.

:lmao: Your first season watching Eagles games, is it?I responded in another Foles thread that I thought he had a shot for a decent (if high-risk) fantasy day precisely because we all knew Reid was gonna have him drop back to pass 40 times, no matter the affront to common sense it represented.Turns out I was too conservative by 11 (!).I watched as much of the game as I could stomach amd Foles didn't look good. Not that I would have expected a Brady-like performance behind that cast of clowns the Birds trot out as an O-Line, but still. He wasn't looking off defenders, wasn't leading his receivers into space, checked down way too often. And of course wasn't exactly prepared to scramble his way out of trouble when the pocket collapsed (which was almost every play). On the plus side he apparently knows how to read a defense at the LOS, which is something we haven't seen much of this year.I'm setting the over-under on the number of offensive TD's the Eagles score the remainder of the season at 4.

:lmao: Your first season watching Eagles games, is it?I responded in another Foles thread that I thought he had a shot for a decent (if high-risk) fantasy day precisely because we all knew Reid was gonna have him drop back to pass 40 times, no matter the affront to common sense it represented.Turns out I was too conservative by 11 (!).I watched as much of the game as I could stomach amd Foles didn't look good. Not that I would have expected a Brady-like performance behind that cast of clowns the Birds trot out as an O-Line, but still. He wasn't looking off defenders, wasn't leading his receivers into space, checked down way too often. And of course wasn't exactly prepared to scramble his way out of trouble when the pocket collapsed (which was almost every play). On the plus side he apparently knows how to read a defense at the LOS, which is something we haven't seen much of this year.I'm setting the over-under on the number of offensive TD's the Eagles score the remainder of the season at 4.
not my first season watching them, more like the 100th or so time i have asked this question.it boggles my mind.

I thought Foles would be at least solid for fantasy due to the matchup (which was outstanding) and the potential for passing volume (which he got) but holy s**t was he pathetic. He didn't just look overmatched at the NFL level; he looked as if he had no clue how to play the quarterback position period. He got off to a good start too in terms of yardage with 109 in the first quarter. I figured he was at least going to put up 250+ and a TD or two despite all the picks but he was a trainwreck. No surprise to hear that Vick might be cleared this week. It's one thing to lose; it's another to put someone at QB who doesn't even look like a professional football player. Say what you want about Vick but he never embarrassed the Eagles like that this season.

They keep trotting this guy out there,

And it's going to look just the same till end of season.

There going to have to put Vick back when/if he can play.

They keep trotting this guy out there,And it's going to look just the same till end of season.There going to have to put Vick back when/if he can play.

For what reason do they need to put Vick back in?

They keep trotting this guy out there,And it's going to look just the same till end of season.There going to have to put Vick back when/if he can play.

Because This rookie without the training(to be the #1) an at thispoint in the season on This team is going to look worse/play worse than Vick has or would of rest of season on this team at this point. (not a good spot to start a rookie)They keep playing Foles in this setup an it's going to look like this.Sorry but for all clambering about getting Vick out of there an things will change for the better is just hype for the new guy, it will only beworse with the new guy playing this year. If all they care about is getting the rookie some playing time then yahthey could keep him in there, but that aint gunna happen, if Vick can bein here playing he will be, as he gives them the "best" chance to win now.(no giant Vick supporter here, just in this spot Vick's a better option)

Because This rookie without the training(to be the #1) an at thispoint in the season on This team is going to look worse/play worse than Vick has or would of rest of season on this team at this point. (not a good spot to start a rookie)They keep playing Foles in this setup an it's going to look like this.Sorry but for all clambering about getting Vick out of there an things will change for the better is just hype for the new guy, it will only beworse with the new guy playing this year. If all they care about is getting the rookie some playing time then yahthey could keep him in there, but that aint gunna happen, if Vick can bein here playing he will be, as he gives them the "best" chance to win now.(no giant Vick supporter here, just in this spot Vick's a better option)
Win now for what? To win 6 games instead of 4? The players quit even when Vick was in.Maybe if they keep playing Foles he improves. Or at the very least you know you need to draft a QB or sign one in FA. They're certainly not giving up on a 3rd round pick after 6 quarters of play.

Win now for what? To win 6 games instead of 4? The players quit even when Vick was in.Maybe if they keep playing Foles he improves. Or at the very least you know you need to draft a QB or sign one in FA. They're certainly not giving up on a 3rd round pick after 6 quarters of play.
I'm not disagreeing with what your saying.I'm just saying Vick gives them the best chance to win this year.And there not going to just pack it in and play for next year fromthe stand point of not playing who they'd feel gives them the "best"chance to win, teams just don't do that, they don't play for next yearor draft picks as much as many think they should.And if Vick gets killed behind that line and playing style they probablyare not all that concerned there either as he won't be back next year sothey have nothing to loose by trotting him out there.Foles is not going to look good in this situation with little playing timeup to now, and when/if Vick can play he will be out there playing for them.That's it in a nutshell..

I'm not sure if the Eagles want to be humiliated on national TV again. If Foles starts, that could happen even against the Panthers.

I'm not sure if the Eagles want to be humiliated on national TV again. If Foles starts, that could happen even against the Panthers.

No they will win in a blowout and the media will start ripping the fans for suggesting that we even want Reid fired

WOW guys....relax. Rookie in his first start behind a terrible line. I know he wasn't very impressive, but hold off on shoveling the dirt on his grave. SHEESH.

:goodposting:He's a raw 3rd round pick on a team that has totally quit. It was his first start. He's a rookie. Of course he's gonna suck at this point given the situation.

No they will win in a blowout and the media will start ripping the fans for suggesting that we even want Reid fired
This team isn't blowing out anyone this year (even in your wildest dreams). Unlike the past few years, this team pretty much sucks at everything.

Because This rookie without the training(to be the #1) an at this

point in the season on This team is going to look worse/play worse

than Vick has or would of rest of season on this team at this point.

(not a good spot to start a rookie)

They keep playing Foles in this setup an it's going to look like this.

Sorry but for all clambering about getting Vick out of there an things

will change for the better is just hype for the new guy, it will only be

worse with the new guy playing this year.

If all they care about is getting the rookie some playing time then yah

they could keep him in there, but that aint gunna happen, if Vick can be

in here playing he will be, as he gives them the "best" chance to win now.

(no giant Vick supporter here, just in this spot Vick's a better option)

Win now for what? To win 6 games instead of 4? The players quit even when Vick was in.

Maybe if they keep playing Foles he improves. Or at the very least you know you need to draft a QB or sign one in FA. They're certainly not giving up on a 3rd round pick after 6 quarters of play.

I'm not disagreeing with what your saying.

I'm just saying Vick gives them the best chance to win this year.

Stopped right here. Why are we trying NOW to win this year? Shouldn't we have tried that say 6 weeks ago when there was still a season.

Stopped right here. Why are we trying NOW to win this year? Shouldn't we have tried that say 6 weeks ago when there was still a season.

As improbable as it is, the Eagles could make the playoffs if they win out. Many of us would like to see the team in rebuilding mode. However, Reid is coaching for his job and, therefore, he will be playing his best possible team. He needs to go 9-7 (or 8-8) and perhaps win a playoff game or two. His only chance at doing that is with Vick at QB.

As improbable as it is, the Eagles could make the playoffs if they win out. Many of us would like to see the team in rebuilding mode. However, Reid is coaching for his job and, therefore, he will be playing his best possible team. He needs to go 9-7 (or 8-8) and perhaps win a playoff game or two. His only chance at doing that is with Vick at QB.
Just stop now. If Reid is truly trying to save his job, he would put Foles in there, hope for some magic and sell Lurie on him being the guy who coached him up. With Vick in there he may win another 2 to 3 games. That ain't saving his season. He just got done losing 5 in a row with Vick. Now he has a concussion. You think he's going to miraculously comeback to play next week let alone reel off 6 in a row? Come on man. There's defending a guy and then there's being a member of the party. You are ready to die for Vick right now figuratively and there's really no reason at all I can see why. Edited by Insein

Because This rookie without the training(to be the #1) an at this

point in the season on This team is going to look worse/play worse

than Vick has or would of rest of season on this team at this point.

(not a good spot to start a rookie)

They keep playing Foles in this setup an it's going to look like this.

Sorry but for all clambering about getting Vick out of there an things

will change for the better is just hype for the new guy, it will only be

worse with the new guy playing this year.

If all they care about is getting the rookie some playing time then yah

they could keep him in there, but that aint gunna happen, if Vick can be

in here playing he will be, as he gives them the "best" chance to win now.

(no giant Vick supporter here, just in this spot Vick's a better option)

Win now for what? To win 6 games instead of 4? The players quit even when Vick was in.

Maybe if they keep playing Foles he improves. Or at the very least you know you need to draft a QB or sign one in FA. They're certainly not giving up on a 3rd round pick after 6 quarters of play.

I'm not disagreeing with what your saying.

I'm just saying Vick gives them the best chance to win this year.

DUDE, Calm down..

Win this year is all that statement means here.

Vick gives them the best chance to win this year,

All it means is they should win more games with Vick

playing in this situation this year than a rookie who

has no playing experience the previous games they have

played this year, a healthy Vick will give them a better

shot at winning games this season mainly beacuse of there

line and how much training/real world practice the rookie

has had in this eagles situation.

Just plain and simple is he gives them a better shot to win

more games this year in this situation, and any staff would

not just play to get a guy experience if they have a guy who

gives them a better chance to win, regardless of whether it's

only a couple more and they still don't make the playoffs, the

best QB for the situation this year is who teams will go with.

(they won't tank it for the future, they'll play the guy to win)

Just stop now. If Reid is truly trying to save his job, he would put Foles in there, hope for some magic and sell Lurie on him being the guy who coached him up. With Vick in there he may win another 2 to 3 games. That ain't saving his season. He just got done losing 5 in a row with Vick. Now he has a concussion. You think he's going to miraculously comeback to play next week let alone reel off 6 in a row? Come on man. There's defending a guy and then there's being a member of the party. You are ready to die for Vick right now figuratively and there's really no reason at all I can see why.

You are completely misinterpreting the theme in my post. Please take a another read of it. I clearly stated it's improbable that Vick will lead the Eagles to the playoffs. However, it's the only chance that Reid has to keep his job. Indeed, Lurie has stated publicly that Reid must at the very least make the playoffs. Foles doesn't have the goods to do that. Moreover, he doesn't have the goods to show QB-of-the-future type stuff by the end of this season; particularly with this terrible team.PS- For the record, Vick is 3-5 this season. He has losses to three good teams in Pitt, Atl, and NO. Moreover, he has wins over two very good teams in Balt and NYG. The last two losses were Foles'

Just stop now. If Reid is truly trying to save his job, he would put Foles in there, hope for some magic and sell Lurie on him being the guy who coached him up. With Vick in there he may win another 2 to 3 games. That ain't saving his season. He just got done losing 5 in a row with Vick. Now he has a concussion. You think he's going to miraculously comeback to play next week let alone reel off 6 in a row? Come on man. There's defending a guy and then there's being a member of the party. You are ready to die for Vick right now figuratively and there's really no reason at all I can see why.

You are completely misinterpreting the theme in my post. Please take a another read of it. I clearly stated it's improbable that Vick will lead the Eagles to the playoffs. However, it's the only chance that Reid has to keep his job. Indeed, Lurie has stated publicly that Reid must at the very least make the playoffs. Foles doesn't have the goods to do that. Moreover, he doesn't have the goods to show QB-of-the-future type stuff by the end of this season; particularly with this terrible team.PS- For the record, Vick is 3-5 this season. He has losses to three good teams in Pitt, Atl, and NO. Moreover, he has wins over two very good teams in Balt and NYG. The last two losses were Foles'

DUDE, Calm down..Win this year is all that statement means here.Vick gives them the best chance to win this year, All it means is they should win more games with Vick playing in this situation this year than a rookie whohas no playing experience the previous games they haveplayed this year, a healthy Vick will give them a bettershot at winning games this season mainly beacuse of thereline and how much training/real world practice the rookiehas had in this eagles situation.Just plain and simple is he gives them a better shot to win more games this year in this situation, and any staff wouldnot just play to get a guy experience if they have a guy who gives them a better chance to win, regardless of whether it'sonly a couple more and they still don't make the playoffs, thebest QB for the situation this year is who teams will go with.(they won't tank it for the future, they'll play the guy to win)

Vick is 3-6 in games he started. Yes he owns them. Enough with this nonsense that there is some season to save. They are 3-7. The only teams worse than us record wise are Clev, Car, Jax and Kc. I'd bet any kind of money they all could beat us regardless of who's QB, Vick or foles. So with that in mind, why in the hell would we play Vick? That makes the LEAST amount of sense possible. We have no chance of making the playoffs. The season is in a downward spiral. Andy's only salvation at this point is to have Foles show signs of improvement enough to be able to sell Lurie on keeping him here but that is a long shot. If we wanted the guy with the best chance of winning right now, I'd put in Trent Edwards. Vick may not recover from the concussion for several weeks if not the remainder of the year from what it sounds like and you want to put him back out there for meaningless games? How is a guy who is suffering from post concussions syndrome give you the best chance to win? He obviously proved that wasn't the case in the 9 games he played. Foles needs to play because Lurie and Roseman need to see what they have for the new coach. Vick is done in Philly. He will play somewhere else next year. Whether that's starting or not remains to be seen.

Vick is 3-6 in games he started. Yes he owns them. Enough with this nonsense that there is some season to save. They are 3-7. The only teams worse than us record wise are Clev, Car, Jax and Kc. I'd bet any kind of money they all could beat us regardless of who's QB, Vick or foles. So with that in mind, why in the hell would we play Vick? That makes the LEAST amount of sense possible. We have no chance of making the playoffs. The season is in a downward spiral. Andy's only salvation at this point is to have Foles show signs of improvement enough to be able to sell Lurie on keeping him here but that is a long shot. If we wanted the guy with the best chance of winning right now, I'd put in Trent Edwards. Vick may not recover from the concussion for several weeks if not the remainder of the year from what it sounds like and you want to put him back out there for meaningless games? How is a guy who is suffering from post concussions syndrome give you the best chance to win? He obviously proved that wasn't the case in the 9 games he played. Foles needs to play because Lurie and Roseman need to see what they have for the new coach. Vick is done in Philly. He will play somewhere else next year. Whether that's starting or not remains to be seen.

We will continue to disagree for the following reason: I am as bearish on Foles as you are on Vick. I would advise Reid to pursue your strategy if Foles had the talent of say Locker or Kaepernick. However, I think the Eagles are more likely to make the playoffs than Foles is likely to flash elite goods by the end of this season. Yes, that's how bad he was the past two weeks. That's how terrible this offensive unit is; particularly the offensive line. It should be noted that Reid apparently agrees with me, as Vick has already started the testing process to get cleared for next week's game. Moreover, Florio's sources indicated after the game that the Eagles will go with Vick if he's cleared this week. You think that would be happening if Foles played well yesterday?PS- We are arguing different points. I'm not saying that the Eagles should go with Vick. I'm saying that Reid should go with Vick if he wants there to be any chance of him coaching the Eagles next season. Moreover, there's a big difference between what the Eagles should do as an organization and what Reid should do for the sake of his coaching career. Surely 3-13 looks much worse in off-season interviews than does 6-10 or 7-9. Edited by Nash

We will continue to disagree for the following reason: I am as bearish on Foles as you are on Vick. I would advise Reid to pursue your strategy if Foles had the talent of say Locker or Kaepernick. However, I think the Eagles are more likely to make the playoffs than Foles is likely to flash elite goods by the end of this season. Yes, that's how bad he was the past two weeks. That's how terrible this offensive unit is; particularly the offensive line. It should be noted that Reid apparently agrees with me, as Vick has already started the testing process to get cleared for next week's game. Moreover, Florio's sources indicated after the game that the Eagles will go with Vick if he's cleared this week. You think that would be happening if Foles played well yesterday?PS- We are arguing different points. I'm not saying that the Eagles should go with Vick. I'm saying that Reid should go with Vick if he wants there to be any chance of him coaching the Eagles next season. Moreover, there's a big difference between what the Eagles should do as an organization and what Reid should do for the sake of his coaching career. Surely 3-13 looks much worse in off-season interviews than does 6-10 or 7-9.
Throwing an injured QB out there and achieving the same results as he would with a overmatched rookie is not going to make him look any more appealing to a new team. His value is what it is. Lurie or Roseman will step in to protect their team (or they should at least) to save themselves the embarrassment.

We will continue to disagree for the following reason: I am as bearish on Foles as you are on Vick. I would advise Reid to pursue your strategy if Foles had the talent of say Locker or Kaepernick. However, I think the Eagles are more likely to make the playoffs than Foles is likely to flash elite goods by the end of this season. Yes, that's how bad he was the past two weeks. That's how terrible this offensive unit is; particularly the offensive line. It should be noted that Reid apparently agrees with me, as Vick has already started the testing process to get cleared for next week's game. Moreover, Florio's sources indicated after the game that the Eagles will go with Vick if he's cleared this week. You think that would be happening if Foles played well yesterday?PS- We are arguing different points. I'm not saying that the Eagles should go with Vick. I'm saying that Reid should go with Vick if he wants there to be any chance of him coaching the Eagles next season. Moreover, there's a big difference between what the Eagles should do as an organization and what Reid should do for the sake of his coaching career. Surely 3-13 looks much worse in off-season interviews than does 6-10 or 7-9.

I can understand what you're saying about Reid and his possible motives for going with Vick. Eagles fans however want to move on to the next phase of the Eagles. One that doesn't involve Reid or Vick regardless of what the last 6 games bring. We need to see if Foles is capable of showing improvement, not flashes of elite goods. I want to see if he's can read a defense, learn when to throw the ball away, when to take a sack and when to scramble. And for God sakes can he slide feet first.Eagles fans just need to see if there's hope for improvement, because we haven't seen improvement for many years. Any hope Reid may have had for a 15th season in Philly evaporated when they were unprepared to face the Falcons coming off the bye. Reid hasn't fielded a competitive team since their week 6 loss to the Lions.

I can understand what you're saying about Reid and his possible motives for going with Vick. Eagles fans however want to move on to the next phase of the Eagles. One that doesn't involve Reid or Vick regardless of what the last 6 games bring. We need to see if Foles is capable of showing improvement, not flashes of elite goods. I want to see if he's can read a defense, learn when to throw the ball away, when to take a sack and when to scramble. And for God sakes can he slide feet first.Eagles fans just need to see if there's hope for improvement, because we haven't seen improvement for many years. Any hope Reid may have had for a 15th season in Philly evaporated when they were unprepared to face the Falcons coming off the bye. Reid hasn't fielded a competitive team since their week 6 loss to the Lions.
:goodposting: More importantly, Jeff Lurie needs to see what he has on his roster. The owner and CEO of this company needs to evaluate his employees for the future. It's not about Reid anymore, he's done. Jeff needs to pull Andy into his office and tell him to play Foles. And if you don't Andy, then you can take an early holiday vacation.

Who's the 3rd stringer? Trent Edwards? They'd be better off with him throwing and one of the kids who won the Madden tournament calling the plays.

:goodposting:

Does not look like Foles' audition is going to end anytime soon:

According to FOX Philadelphia, Michael Vick's concussion symptoms are "getting worse."

Not good. Vick has been unable to pass his final baseline tests, and it doesn't sound like he'll do so any time soon. At this point, Vick may only be back under center this season if rookie Nick Foles goes down with injury. If you're facing a roster crunch in your 12-14 team league with the fantasy playoffs closing in, dropping Vick could be a calculated risk worth taking.

Source: Howard Eskin on Twitter Nov 29 - 5:16 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2107/michael-vick

The part about Vick's symptoms getting worse makes some sense to me. That said, the next sentence that states that the only way that Vick will QB the Eagles again this season is if rookie Nick Foles goes down with injury does not make any sense at all. Unless this whole concussion thing is a farce, how would Foles getting injured improve Vick's health?? :confused:

Does not look like Foles' audition is going to end anytime soon:

According to FOX Philadelphia, Michael Vick's concussion symptoms are "getting worse."

Not good. Vick has been unable to pass his final baseline tests, and it doesn't sound like he'll do so any time soon. At this point, Vick may only be back under center this season if rookie Nick Foles goes down with injury. If you're facing a roster crunch in your 12-14 team league with the fantasy playoffs closing in, dropping Vick could be a calculated risk worth taking.

Source: Howard Eskin on Twitter Nov 29 - 5:16 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2107/michael-vick

The part about Vick's symptoms getting worse makes some sense to me. That said, the next sentence that states that the only way that Vick will QB the Eagles again this season is if rookie Nick Foles goes down with injury does not make any sense at all. Unless this whole concussion thing is a farce, how would Foles getting injured improve Vick's health?? :confused:

Wouldn't put it past them at this point to not want a controversy so they just say Vick is still hurt.