Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GManiac

Harrison Smith (Min - S)

6 posts in this topic

So I drafted Smith late in the 2nd round of my Dynasty's rookie draft. I needed a DB and the top rookie was all ready taken off the board. I researched a little bit and it seemed Smith was a decent prospect so I drafted him. 8 weeks into the season and I am so happy. The guy can tackle. He seems to be fantastic at wrapping up. Then he returned an interception for a touchdown. He also racks up pass deflections. I really don't see any real weakness in his game. He should be securing the middle of the Vikes defense for years to come. The Vikes D seems good, which is even better because I don't think Smith's early season numbers are a product of the only good player in a poor defense. I don't know how he compares to the other top Safeties in the league, but I would imagine he's a future top ten DB in IDP leagues. Anyone else like or dislike him?

Bump. He's been putting up pretty consistent production. Sure Ill talk about him. I think he is a valuable IDP commodity.

He seems solid to me albeit unspectacular. I saw him make a few nice tackles against Seattle, but I saw him miss on Lynch a few times as well.

Any word yet on Smith's knee injury in the playoff game? I was very disappointed to see that happen.

Any word yet on Smith's knee injury in the playoff game? I was very disappointed to see that happen.

I think they said it was just cramps (though I don't recall whether he came back in after that...)

I think they said it was just cramps (though I don't recall whether he came back in after that...)
He did return to finish the game.