What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Harrison Smith (Min - S) (1 Viewer)

GManiac

Footballguy
So I drafted Smith late in the 2nd round of my Dynasty's rookie draft. I needed a DB and the top rookie was all ready taken off the board. I researched a little bit and it seemed Smith was a decent prospect so I drafted him. 8 weeks into the season and I am so happy. The guy can tackle. He seems to be fantastic at wrapping up. Then he returned an interception for a touchdown. He also racks up pass deflections. I really don't see any real weakness in his game. He should be securing the middle of the Vikes defense for years to come. The Vikes D seems good, which is even better because I don't think Smith's early season numbers are a product of the only good player in a poor defense. I don't know how he compares to the other top Safeties in the league, but I would imagine he's a future top ten DB in IDP leagues. Anyone else like or dislike him?

Bump. He's been putting up pretty consistent production. Sure Ill talk about him. I think he is a valuable IDP commodity.

He seems solid to me albeit unspectacular. I saw him make a few nice tackles against Seattle, but I saw him miss on Lynch a few times as well.

Any word yet on Smith's knee injury in the playoff game? I was very disappointed to see that happen.

Users who are viewing this thread