Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rcalks

Darren Sproles out, Couldnt have happened at a worse time

14 posts in this topic

I literally traded away Rashad Jennings away yesterday thinking Id be alright with Sproles. Wow this news kills me as im playing the first place team this weekend. Sproles, Dwyer, Mendenhall, and maybe D. Brown are all out! Joique Bell is a FA and I heard Leshoure might be limited. Other notable FA Rbs: Daniel Thomas (MIA) vs Ind, Mark Ingram (NO) vs. PHI, Toby Gerhart (MIN) vs Sea, Jaquizz Rodgers (Atl) vs Dal.

Joique Bell and Jaquizz Rodgers are the top choices to me. What do you think? Right now I have d. Brown playing but even if he does hell be limited and against one of the best run defenses in the league. Who do I drop? What do I do?

My Team:

QB: Philip Rivers

RB: Lesean McCoy, Darren Sproles, Donald Brown, Rashard Mendenhall, Jonathan Dwyer

WR: Wes Welker, Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Antonio Brown, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Andre Roberts

TE: Dwayne Allen, Dustin Keller

Donald Brown is fine, I don't know where you are hearing he might not play. He's also a better option than any of those waiver guys as well.

I literally traded away Rashad Jennings away yesterday thinking Id be alright with Sproles. Wow this news kills me as im playing the first place team this weekend. Sproles, Dwyer, Mendenhall, and maybe D. Brown are all out! Joique Bell is a FA and I heard Leshoure might be limited. Other notable FA Rbs: Daniel Thomas (MIA) vs Ind, Mark Ingram (NO) vs. PHI, Toby Gerhart (MIN) vs Sea, Jaquizz Rodgers (Atl) vs Dal.

Joique Bell and Jaquizz Rodgers are the top choices to me. What do you think? Right now I have d. Brown playing but even if he does hell be limited and against one of the best run defenses in the league. Who do I drop? What do I do?

My Team:

QB: Philip Rivers

RB: Lesean McCoy, Darren Sproles, Donald Brown, Rashard Mendenhall, Jonathan Dwyer

WR: Wes Welker, Jeremy Maclin, Dwayne Bowe, Antonio Brown, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Andre Roberts

TE: Dwayne Allen, Dustin Keller

Man that is tough. I might drop DHB in a redraft to go with Bell, if its PPR. Even if Leshoure is not limited, he doesn't catch much. Tough call though.

Well donald brown missed practice again and its looking like he might not play. Even against Miami you think hes better than any of the FA guys?

If it is PPR, you can play Bell and get some cheap catches on top of his carries.

It's Sproles move has us all in a jam but that may be your best option. If Brown is playing though, go with him.

Good luck.

If it is PPR, you can play Bell and get some cheap catches on top of his carries. It's Sproles move has us all in a jam but that may be your best option. If Brown is playing though, go with him. Good luck.

Who should I drop for Bell?

Honestly, Daniel Thomas might be your pick up. He got a lot of touches last week and been reading that he will split carries with Bush if not supersede him this week. If Leshoure is out, then Bell. I think Brown only held out yesterday just to rest his knee, but how much is he going to split carries with Ballard?

It's a broken bone in his wrist... So I'm sure he won't be back for at least 3 or 4 weeks

D Thomas got a lot of carriers in the second half of a blow out, don't see him taking the job

I'd drop DHB, and for me it'd be a toss up between Bell and Thomas. Thomas got almost as much action as Bush did, and he's the perfect compliment for Reggie. A half point PPR won't make a huge difference, but Bell should get more catches than Thomas.

I imagine Detroit should have an easier time against Jacksonville than Miami will against Indy, so Bell may get more looks when the Lions get ahead. That would tip the scale in Bell's favor for me.

Good luck, and please see mine if you have a minute:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=665828

Donald Brown is probable but may still split with Vick ballard. do you guys still think thomas or bell are better options?

Donald Brown is probable but may still split with Vick ballard. do you guys still think thomas or bell are better options?

Is Pierre Thomas available? I would go with him.

Is Pierre Thomas available? I would go with him.
Thanks. unfortunately he is not.