Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF EGGHEAD

Mark Barron vs Kam Chancellor

I play in a small IDP re-draft league where we get 1 pt for solo and assisted tackles, 3 pt for sacks and 2 for int's.

I currently have M Barron on my roster and Kam Chancellor is on WW.

I see them both ranked very high this week and wonder who is best to own rest of season and this week.

Week 9

M Barron @ OAK

K Chancellor vs MIN

They both seem to have very good match ups the rest of the way as far as I can tell.

So is it the rookie or Kam to own?

I play in a small IDP re-draft league where we get 1 pt for solo and assisted tackles, 3 pt for sacks and 2 for int's.I currently have M Barron on my roster and Kam Chancellor is on WW.I see them both ranked very high this week and wonder who is best to own rest of season and this week.Week 9M Barron @ OAKK Chancellor vs MINThey both seem to have very good match ups the rest of the way as far as I can tell.So is it the rookie or Kam to own?

I'd probably say flip a coin and go from there. Both are great Safeties going forward and you won't be disappointed in either one. Kam is still young as well so age isn't a factor in choosing.I'd say the only knock against Kam would be that he plays in a defense that has many other great tacklers which could limit his opportunities at times. It's a minor con but one nevertheless.