What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kuechly is a beast (1 Viewer)

DiStefano

Footballguy
Last 4 games he has averaged 8 tackles and 5 assists. It took him a few weeks to get adjusted to the NFL, but right now he's about as good as it gets.

Are we to assume that Mychal Kendricks is hindered because he's slotted at the SLB? I don't expect Demeco to lose his spot anytime soon, but there was a time when Demeco was relenquishing stats to the SLB.

Kuechly last week, 6 tackles, 4 assists and 1 PD.

After a slow start, he continues to climb up the list among all the defenders in our league. Now #11.

Kuechly last week, 6 tackles, 4 assists and 1 PD.After a slow start, he continues to climb up the list among all the defenders in our league. Now #11.
That appears to be his floor which is nice to know. He was held in check in the first half and came through for us in the 2nd. I'm glad to have him.

He keeps climbing the charts. Steady production, week after week. He's now #8 defensive player in our league.

I paid a high price in my cap league for him... $29, 10th highest paid LB, but I'm not regretting it (highest are Willis and Jackson at $40 and $41 for reference). He's going to be a top 5 LB for the next decade or more.

What I like about him is he does not seem to be boom or bust, but very consistent.( I hope I haven't jinxed him). 16 total tackles last week, 11 of them solo. Now the #3 defensive player in our league. He could make it to #1 by the end of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
To this I will simply nod my head in agreement. Kuechly has been on a tear since he assumed the MLB position; his coverage skills have improved markedly, which is also encouraging. That is not to say he is there yet, but when you consider how good he is at such a tender age, his upside is tremendous.

Norton has him number 1 of all linebackers in his dynasty rankings that were released today.
TheBottomLine wants to suck Kuechly off! (I'm allowed to say that, I'm his brother).Seriously, this dude is just flat out a machine. He once tackled Chuck Norris and knocked out Rocky with a right hook on the same play.

Another dominating performance by Kuechly today, moves him to #1 for the year in our league stats. 10 solos, 3 assists, 2 PD.

Many sites have him #1 overall redraft and dynasty, I got him for free off the waivers last year!!!

i drafted him 1.09 in my rookie draft...was criticized that it was a reach, until he led me to the championship victory.

Langly said:
i drafted him 1.09 in my rookie draft...was criticized that it was a reach, until he led me to the championship victory.
Reach at 1.09? I took him without hesitation at 1.05. Helps that I didn't need any help on offense but he was still a no-brainer for me at pick 5. He led me to a championship victory as well, however nobody in my league questioned my decision to draft him that early.

The funny thing about it is, the last years champion was giving me crap about it...I laughed all the way to the bank after I beat him in the championship haha. trust in Keuchly.

Users who are viewing this thread