What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Girl Meets World" spinoff of "Boy Meets World" (1 Viewer)

I went to HS with "Teen Topanga" (google image search is your friend). My buddy "dated" her before turning mormon and celebate.

'Mario Kart said:
Who cares. Topanga is going to be back on tv. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Topango always looked like she had potential to be a future big girl. I need to see current pictures before deciding my level of celebration.

'Mario Kart said:
Topango always looked like she had potential to be a future big girl. I need to see current pictures before deciding my level of celebration.
Do a search for the ones of her making out with a chick in a bar. Those are personal favorites.

I'd watch this. Although a sequel to The Wonder Years would've been better.

I can't wait until we're 70 years old and they are doing squeals of shows in retirement homes. Saved By The Bell: The Livingstone Manor Years!

'Mario Kart said:
She's definitely added some beef.http://mix1065fm.cbslocal.com/2012/03/21/what-topanga-look-like-now-danielle-fishel-boy-meets-world-photos/http://i.imgur.com/4alFj.jpg

This could be interesting. Let's hope they retain some of the same writers, otherwise it won't work.

Topanga is still looking good.

'Jules Winnfield said:
:popcorn: Damn, she would have been a good investment back in the day. Went from a bit of a heffer back to that.
Seriously?Have any of you lusting after her ever heard of airbrushing?Guarantee she is 15 lbs heavier
She's still very attractive. Always has been.
Yeah and the point is, she put on quite a bit of weight between what seemed to be the middle of the show to the end. Usually its a one way street and once you get going, it doesn't really slow down. Even if you forget about the airbrushing and look at some other pictures, she still looks as good or better than when she was 19 which is the main point.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Jules Winnfield said:
:popcorn: Damn, she would have been a good investment back in the day. Went from a bit of a heffer back to that.
Seriously?Have any of you lusting after her ever heard of airbrushing?Guarantee she is 15 lbs heavier
I used to watch the TGIF lineup as a kid and never had a thing for Topanga. As an adult, I like her curves but her face is as busted as ever.However, Dana Foster and Karen Foster from Step By Step were hotties. :thumbup:

'Jules Winnfield said:
I used to watch the TGIF lineup as a kid and never had a thing for Topanga. As an adult, I like her curves but her face is as busted as ever.However, Dana Foster and Karen Foster from Step By Step were hotties. :thumbup:
They've also aged nicely, apparently.

There was always something about her face that was a turnoff, but not an ugly woman.
I like her look quite a bit ... but she'd one of those women that if you look at her face too long and too closely, she looks odd. Not ugly, but odd. A passing glance won't reveal it, though -- really got to study her features.Might be a 2D thing ... she probably looks a lot better in person, I'd bet.

'Jules Winnfield said:
:popcorn:

Damn, she would have been a good investment back in the day. Went from a bit of a heffer back to that.
Seriously?Have any of you lusting after her ever heard of airbrushing?

Guarantee she is 15 lbs heavier
Just found a pic of her with no make up on
Clean her up a little and she's hotter than topanga. Seriously.

Season 3 finished their final episode and speculation is high that it was the series finale. If true, Disney making another stupid decision on a fun show. The smart decision is to move it over to Freeform (ABC Family). The show has been pretty good for that age range and the topics are becoming more real and relevant for that age. Disney sucks.

Topanga needs to be on tv.

The show has been pretty good for that age range and the topics are becoming more real and relevant for that age. Disney sucks.
:goodposting:

totally agree ... it's the only show on right now that gives the tween set some really terrific role models.

it can be a tad preachy and ham fisted in spots, but, that's from my 'jaded/cynical adult' perspective ... the appeal to that younger set (especially girls) is what really matters, and the two leads, Riley and Maya, are very solid - it aims to show the best to the kids, and is pretty damn well written and fleshed out, in that respect.

my 11 year old daughter absolutely adores the show, and, gotta say, each time i catch an episode with her, i always come away impressed with how well crafted it is.  beats the living #### outta the other drivel out there for the age range. would absolutely blow if they can it .

just as an aside ... my kid has taken a real shining to the two leads ... now, Maya (Sabrina Carpenter) is cool enough, mostly posting on her social media about her singing career, the show, etc.

but Riley (Rowan Blanchard) is THE Queen of the adolescent SJWs -  i certainly don't begrudge the kid her right to free speech, and using her bully pulpit to espouse her views. but, she's pretty damn relentless, and  :deadhorse:   she comes across as a tad unhinged at times  :shrug:

had to put a temporary kibosh on my kid's perusing of Ms.Blanchard's accounts ... too many "Daddy, what does ____ mean?"

:unsure:

Disney Channel is the worst. They cancelled GMW today. Disney never allowed the show to be what BMW was from a girls point of view. Too bad that Disney ####ed this up so bad. No more Topanga. 

Disney Channel is the worst. They cancelled GMW today. Disney never allowed the show to be what BMW was from a girls point of view. Too bad that Disney ####ed this up so bad. No more Topanga. 
It's rare that a girl could be the girl next door crush for one generation and a Milf to the next. God speed Topanga.

well, that f****** blows  :angry:

my daughter's favorite show, she adores Riley - that character was a pretty damn good role model

Disney has a history of axing shows early. Good Luck Charlie was another show that comes to mind. Another hot mom for what it's worth.

Disney has a history of axing shows early. Good Luck Charlie was another show that comes to mind. Another hot mom for what it's worth.

hopefully they let 'Stuck in the Middle' hang around for a few more seasons - great show, pretty damn funny, and Harley (lead charecter) is another my daughter admires.

oh, and talk about hot moms - Cerina Vincent (Milf on SitM) might be the hottest ever cranked out.  

Early? That show was on for like 3-4 years. Clearly by that time, they know what the show is pulling in in regards to viewers.  :shrug:

oh, and talk about hot moms - Cerina Vincent (Milf on SitM) might be the hottest ever cranked out.  
Didn't know who this was so looked on imdb, was surprised to see that she was a Power Ranger and that she was Areola in Not Another Teen Movie. Played the spoof of Shannon Elizabeth's character from American Pie, the hot foreign exchange student but the running gag was she was topless the whole movie.

Users who are viewing this thread