What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Continuous Rays thread: fun season (4 Viewers)

Premier said:
Matt Moore has allowed 3 ER in 26 innings so far.MATT MOORE
I did not expect this start with the spring he had. I still get a little anxious every time he starts to lose his command, but overall he looks really really good.

Premier said:
Matt Moore has allowed 3 ER in 26 innings so far.MATT MOORE
I did not expect this start with the spring he had. I still get a little anxious every time he starts to lose his command, but overall he looks really really good.
He didn't miss a day of offseason workouts...head is there.

5th shutout the Rays have tossed this year.

Hard to believe they are a game under with this kind of pitching.

Get DP going and bring Myers up. Legitimate contender.

Didn't like hearing Escobar's hammy tightened up on him. He's really heating up. Two of the outs he made last night were seeds.

Get DP going and bring Myers up. Legitimate contender. Didn't like hearing Escobar's hammy tightened up on him. He's really heating up. Two of the outs he made last night were seeds.
I don't know. I'm not sure how good this team is. Sam Fuld, Kelly Johnson, the catchers, Roberto Hernandez...a lot of really, really below average players on this team. Team is about to be 10-13. Not the end of the world but they'll be 6 back of Boston already tonight. Gotta get going eventually but with Myers wasting around in Durham (this makes me so mad) I'm not sure they have the bats.

Price getting rocked again early, but settled down Whew!

ETA: Edited for game completion

Last edited by a moderator:
Get DP going and bring Myers up. Legitimate contender. Didn't like hearing Escobar's hammy tightened up on him. He's really heating up. Two of the outs he made last night were seeds.
I don't know. I'm not sure how good this team is. Sam Fuld, Kelly Johnson, the catchers, Roberto Hernandez...a lot of really, really below average players on this team.Team is about to be 10-13. Not the end of the world but they'll be 6 back of Boston already tonight. Gotta get going eventually but with Myers wasting around in Durham (this makes me so mad) I'm not sure they have the bats.
They'll always piece it together with guys like that. There's a lot to like about the team so far, and with a boost coming from the minors fairly soon (June?) hopefully some of those below average players get replaced by above average ones.

I don't know. I'm not sure how good this team is. Sam Fuld, Kelly Johnson, the catchers, Roberto Hernandez...a lot of really, really below average players on this team.Team is about to be 10-13. Not the end of the world but they'll be 6 back of Boston already tonight. Gotta get going eventually but with Myers wasting around in Durham (this makes me so mad) I'm not sure they have the bats.
They'll always piece it together with guys like that. There's a lot to like about the team so far, and with a boost coming from the minors fairly soon (June?) hopefully some of those below average players get replaced by above average ones.
Yea. Whenever I make irrational posts like that, I tend to remember the next day there are like 140 games left and they've done this before. Roberto Hernandez starting is baffling though.

Time to start putting out feelers on a Price trade.

This team really needs a legitimate middle of the order bat to pair with Longoria.

Time to start putting out feelers on a Price trade. This team really needs a legitimate middle of the order bat to pair with Longoria.
Will Myers has like 37 Ks in 112 ABs. :unsure: This season sucks so far.
I think Myers will be fine, but the Rays need to resist bringing him up this season. They still have a lot of young pitching talent, but they really need to improve the O. price should be able to net them an excellent offensive player. Just wondering what teams would be interested and would have the pieces. Texas? Mets?

Are sub-10,000 fan crowds fairly regular in Tampa or is this really small tonight? ETA, I see their average is over 20K so far.

Are sub-10,000 fan crowds fairly regular in Tampa or is this really small tonight? ETA, I see their average is over 20K so far.
Weeknight crowds against Seattle, Toronto, Minnesota, etc usually range from 10-15. I think Toronto is their worst home draw for some reason.

Weeknight crowds against Seattle, Toronto, Minnesota, etc usually range from 10-15. I think Toronto is their worst home draw for some reason.
Toronto is usually the lowest draw league wide, I believe. Also, sorry about YuneLOL.

Toronto is usually the lowest draw league wide, I believe. Also, sorry about YuneLOL.
God he's awful.
He's awful in the most frustrating way possible. Lots of talent, a really good defensive player (talent wise) and capable of getting on base, but makes the stupidest mental mistakes and goes into cold spells at the plate that last weeks on end.

God he's awful.
He's awful in the most frustrating way possible. Lots of talent, a really good defensive player (talent wise) and capable of getting on base, but makes the stupidest mental mistakes and goes into cold spells at the plate that last weeks on end.
Just looking at the stats I thought they were getting a good player. He still has a chance to be better than the dregs they have had at SS since 09, but geesh.

Sometimes all guys need is a contract with the Rays to resurrect their careers. Then when TB has worn them out they'll probably sign with the Cubs. :bag:

Wright loading bases again after Helli giving up a grand salami. Oof!

ETA: Then walks one. :thumbdown:

Users who are viewing this thread