What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Continuous Rays thread: fun season (1 Viewer)

Currently in the playoffs, somehow. 

Nice to have a guy like Mallex to replace KK. Big difference from last year. He has to be the starting LF next year right? He's really good. 

Faria has been one of my favorite prospects for a while. :wub:  I don't think Erasmo or Andriese is long for the rotation. 

Nice way to close the half. Still feels like they left a lot on the table. Doubt they win the east but I think they definitely should get a wild card. 

They've made moves to bolster the bullpen. Can't knee jerk and give up now. 

Weird defensive lapses have been costing them games. 

They've made moves to bolster the bullpen. Can't knee jerk and give up now. 

Weird defensive lapses have been costing them games. 
They're going to be a .500 team once the pen is done blowing this lead today. It's almost August. They are who they are. It's not like these guys are suddenly going to transform into shutdown relievers. Cobb is really valuable and could bring back something. :shrug:  

Edit: I know I can be really down on them but they've blown at least 15 leads this season, and that's probably light. 

I think this team has a pretty bright future but I just don't see this year getting better. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a terrible location. My God. I guess it's not bad for traffic but there is nothing around there. They need to try and make this a destination to get people excited. Nothing like going to the old ball game right next to a landfill. 
It will connect to Ybor and only be a couple of blocks from Vinik-land.

Users who are viewing this thread