What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Continuous Rays thread: fun season (3 Viewers)

So what do they do with all these arms? Archer, Colome and Torres have all shown big league success and I think Odorizzi is going to be good.

Price

Moore

Cobb

Hellickson

Archer

Colome

Odorizzi

Torres

Man that's a lot of pitching at the big level or AAA. Shame they didn't trade Helly before this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to sleep early when the game started and woke up when it was ending. GB $1 hot dog and firework night in Cleveland. :lol:

Getting owned by Ubaldo :no:

Good excuse though with the late trip then late night game.

Torres is very impressive. They need to find a home for him in the pen.

Yea. It was coming. Shame his era will jump almost a full run.

I don't think Torres will be seeing Durham again anytime soon.

Archer was very impressive.

Rodney was throwing some real funk out there tonight. As good as he's looked this year.

Been missing the games lately as I am in Canada. All I see are Blue Jays games and how Bautista is some national hero. :X

In Indian Rocks Beach this week for family vacation. Heading to Red Sox-Rays tonight, We got tickets from stubhub and we're about 10 rows behind the Boston dugout.

Maddon does some awfully dumb things sometimes. Bringing Rodney out for another inning definitely qualifies.

My fiancée, who knows almost nothing about baseball said "aren't they pressing their luck here" when she saw him out there again.

Maddon does some awfully dumb things sometimes. Bringing Rodney out for another inning definitely qualifies.My fiancée, who knows almost nothing about baseball said "aren't they pressing their luck here" when she saw him out there again.
Maybe she'd have Jennings run more.

Maddon does some awfully dumb things sometimes. Bringing Rodney out for another inning definitely qualifies.My fiancée, who knows almost nothing about baseball said "aren't they pressing their luck here" when she saw him out there again.
She doesn't understand why he plays.
I can one up her. I don't understand why he's on both of my fantasy teams

When's the wedding? Can I come?
Later this year. Do you like cake?

I can one up her. I don't understand why he's on both of my fantasy teams
Touche

Of course..

Of course..
She's a gator grad too. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread