What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Taylor (1 Viewer)

dpete

Footballguy
Often touted as a preseason sleeper, even by our own Jene, Charger's rookie safety Brandon Taylor has been inactive thus far. With Atari Bigby out and the rest of the safeties banged up, is this his chance? Surely he will be active, but will he see the field?

Curious as well, keeping an eye on that Kevin Acee (San Diego U-T writer) guy's Twitter for the next few days to see if any info leaks out.

Maybe not this week since 9-7 still makes the playoffs in the AFC and Norv needs that miracle and some to keep his job, but another loss essentially eliminating them and I think he'll get the full load for the final 4 games.

Looks like Brandon Taylor is starting the last two weeks. Is he a sneaky play versus the Jets in Week 16 in deeper leagues?

Looks like Brandon Taylor is starting the last two weeks. Is he a sneaky play versus the Jets in Week 16 in deeper leagues?
Definately a sneaky play if you trust what Norv Turner does. I grabbed him this week for my dynasty league as he is a in the box thumper. With all the LB injuries i could see Taylor doing well over the next 2 weeks. That said, i have no trust in Norv to do anything he tells reporters. He may tell reporters that Taylor is going to play a lot, but he's the same coach that proclaimed that Matthews was going to be the bellcow back this season...

Last edited by a moderator:
What s his upside like? John Norton really liked him in the preseason EOTG article, but unless he's got the recovery skills of Adran Peterson, by the time he's healthy and able to practice in what will likely be a new system, other guys willl come along in the draft or waiver wire. I'll probably end up dropping him in my cap/contract league. Only spent a 5th round pick on him though.

Users who are viewing this thread