What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Clemons SEA DE (1 Viewer)

Last year through week 13: 23 Tackles, 10 Assists 8 sacks

This year: 22 tackles, 7 assists, 7.5 sacks

:shrug:

Can't play the Packers every week...

Yes

But they played the bears that gave up a billion +/- 2 sacks to the niners a few Monday nights ago...

Did anyone watch the game? Did he play the entire game? Was he being double/triple teamed?

I have been in on a couple of these DE threads before, but honestly, how does a player record 0 stats. Not an assist, not a tackle, not a pass defensed, nothing...

It's mind boggling.

Yes-

I had Quinn and his 0 point game as well after he destroyed Arizona earlier this year.

I didn't want to make it about my team (or get a point to the shirt) reply.

I just cannot fathom how a player does nothing (scores 0 points) for an entire game (and an OT game at that).

T

Definitely. Clemons is what he is--a hit or miss sack artist whose defensive role doesn't require him to defend the run. Teams like AZ and CHI are the best time to start him, even if it occasionally ends up with a zero. He was around Cutler last week..just couldn't convert.

sooo, who else besides me is brave enough to play him this week vs ARZ?
I picked him up to start him this week. I have played that matchup several times this year and it worked out really well for me... except the week I threw Everson Griffin out against them and Robison ran wild instead.

sooo, who else besides me is brave enough to play him this week vs ARZ?
I picked him up to start him this week. I have played that matchup several times this year and it worked out really well for me... except the week I threw Everson Griffin out against them and Robison ran wild instead.
2 tackles, a strip sack and the recovery. 13 points for me. 3rd highest DL score of players rostered in my league.

Users who are viewing this thread