What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting Lineups for Week 14 - 16 Playoffs! (1 Viewer)

Neo

The Dude minds
Let's see your optimal starting line up...surprised there hasn't been more action on this board all year. Good Luck to all, looking forward to it!

Freeman, Palmer or Kap...been a crap shoot here.

Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson

Steven Ridley

Dez Bryant

Brandon Marshall

Jason Witten

Greg Olsen

Suisham

Giants

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my best chance to win something in the Championship round..

Eli/Kaep

Ray Rice

Adrian Peterson

Steven Jackson

Marcus Colston

Danario Alexander

Michael Crabtree/Eric Decker

Jason Witten

Owen Daniels

Dan Bailey

Bears D

I'm in the top 50 now, just have to hope we keep moving up the ladder.

It's real interesting booda, I'm in the mid 200's right now thanks to a 78 point stinker my team put up in the early weeks but if you look what seperates the pack, it ain't much. I can see so much movement between teams in the top 100 each week...one bad week like mine and it's over. This is all about the studs being studs, staying healthy, and having role players step it up....plus a lot of luck. My wild card is Chris Johnson, I need him to be the CJ of old the next 3 weeks....oh and btw, check out Blind Panda's team, I think he's third in scoring....I would love to tar and feather the league that allowed him to draft that team.

It's real interesting booda, I'm in the mid 200's right now thanks to a 78 point stinker my team put up in the early weeks but if you look what seperates the pack, it ain't much. I can see so much movement between teams in the top 100 each week...one bad week like mine and it's over. This is all about the studs being studs, staying healthy, and having role players step it up....plus a lot of luck. My wild card is Chris Johnson, I need him to be the CJ of old the next 3 weeks....oh and btw, check out Blind Panda's team, I think he's third in scoring....I would love to tar and feather the league that allowed him to draft that team.
I took a look at his league. He had the 6th overall pick and nailed his first 4 picks..Its a shame when you can get Lynch in the 4th...His league mates appeared to be staying away from AP and Lynch, along with the other values he got. His team will be hard to beat.

Have a balanced lineup, but don't really have the elite upside to make a lot of noise in the playoffs:

Romo/Wilson

CJ2K

Moreno

Leshoure (Ballard/Sproles on bench)

D. Thomas

V. Jackson

Colston

A. Hernandez

D. Bailey

Bears

Finished in 1st at 8-5, but wouldn't even have made the playoffs if not for an eliminated owner benching McCoy in week 8. Not hoping for much, just happy to be here.

Championship Round

0.00 Robert Griffin WAS QB Sun 1:00 PM vs BAL

0.00 Adrian Peterson MIN RB Sun 1:00 PM vs CHI

0.00 Jamaal Charles KAN RB Sun 1:00 PM @ CLE

0.00 Sidney Rice SEA WR Sun 4:25 PM vs ARI

0.00 Victor Cruz NYG WR Sun 4:25 PM vs NOR

0.00 Julio Jones ATL WR Sun 1:00 PM @ CAR

0.00 Tony Gonzalez ATL TE Sun 1:00 PM @ CAR

0.00 Jason Witten DAL TE Sun 1:00 PM @ CIN

0.00 Shaun Suisham PIT K Sun 1:00 PM vs SDG

0.00 Cleveland Browns CLE D/ST Sun 1:00 PM vs KAN

0.00 Minutes Remaining: 600

Not big on Sydney Rice. He was my 3rd choice behind Amendola & Shorts. Could possibly replace him with LeShoure, but right now going with what I think is the higher ceiling. I like this team when everyone's healthy.

Week 14 - Not bad. Moved into the top 50 (from 135). Turned out both Rice & LeShoure were disappointing (4.9 v 5.5). Biggest concern now is RG3. My backup is Romo who goes up against Pitt in Week 15. Plan is to put in the Cin D/ST v Phil in Week 15.

Consolation Round

0.00 Andy Dalton CIN QB Sun 1:00 PM vs DAL

0.00 Doug Martin TAM RB Sun 1:00 PM vs PHI

0.00 Bryce Brown PHI RB Sun 1:00 PM @ TAM

0.00 Reggie Wayne IND WR Sun 1:00 PM vs TEN

0.00 Miles Austin DAL WR Sun 1:00 PM @ CIN

0.00 Heath Miller PIT TE Sun 1:00 PM vs SDG

2.20 Brandon Myers OAK TE

0.00 Aaron Hernandez NWE TE Mon 8:30 PM vs HOU

0.00 Stephen Gostkowski NWE K Mon 8:30 PM vs HOU

0.00 Atlanta Falcons ATL D/ST Sun 1:00 PM @ CAR

2.20 Minutes Remaining: 540

Well, Myers is a bust this week. Leaving Stevie Johnson on the bench as I don't want to take a chance on his hamstring. Also left Denarius Moore on the bench which is something I wouldn't have done so easily a couple weeks ago.

Week 14 - This team is done.

my consolation roster. made the league championship but benched Manning and Palmer layed a egg and tight end was a battle all year lost Fred Davis and Keller was hurt most of the year. Bowe and Brown killed me down the stretch major disapointments ugh.

E Manning

R Rice

M Lynch

AJ Green

M Crabtree

A Brown

D Alexander

D Clark

S Gostkowski

Broncos

Key bench players

C Palmer

M Bush

D Bowe

N Washington

B Gibson

D Keller

How did you guys do? I moved from 284 up to 107. I may be taking a big hit if Dez can't play the rest of the season. Man, I thought my receiver depth would be ok heading into this. My backups are Brandon Lafell, Julian Edleman and Brandon Stokley....now collectively known as the walking wounded. Without Dez my top 50 aspirations take a big hit. The good news, I have David Wilson I can flex at this point....the kind of big play guy that might make a splash.

Here is my best chance to win something in the Championship round..Eli/KaepRay RiceAdrian PetersonSteven JacksonMarcus ColstonDanario AlexanderMichael Crabtree/Eric DeckerJason WittenOwen DanielsDan BaileyBears DI'm in the top 50 now, just have to hope we keep moving up the ladder.
I posted this team, thinking it was my best shot at getting some $$...In the meantime, my other team came out of the blue and decided to show up. My Wolverines 1 team moved up from around 140 to 1. Big day for the lineup I put out there:QB: BradyRB: AP, LynchWR: Vjax, D. Alexander, Crabtree, CruzTE: O. DanielsK: P. DawsonDef:BrownsHopefully I can maintain the course and do some damage..

Here is my best chance to win something in the Championship round..Eli/KaepRay RiceAdrian PetersonSteven JacksonMarcus ColstonDanario AlexanderMichael Crabtree/Eric DeckerJason WittenOwen DanielsDan BaileyBears DI'm in the top 50 now, just have to hope we keep moving up the ladder.
I posted this team, thinking it was my best shot at getting some $$...In the meantime, my other team came out of the blue and decided to show up. My Wolverines 1 team moved up from around 140 to 1. Big day for the lineup I put out there:QB: BradyRB: AP, LynchWR: Vjax, D. Alexander, Crabtree, CruzTE: O. DanielsK: P. DawsonDef:BrownsHopefully I can maintain the course and do some damage..
Sweet man! Not going to jinx you but I saw both your Wolverine teams and I was like man, this guy has a good chance to win something good. Good luck! Like I said earlier each week is going to be a rollercoaster ride. It's painful acutally.

Users who are viewing this thread