What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (1 Viewer)

Arizona Ron

Footballguy
TL;DR: A semi-hot asian girl that Ive known just from being around the area for about 2 years or so is asking to borrow 3 racks from me (thats $3000, guy).

Back story - I decided to go out to the bar early just go grab a beer before meeting up with my wife for dinner this past weekend and hit a spot that I frequent. I pulled up in front and parked literally in front of the bar. I walked in a saw this chick that Ive chatted with a few times; shes asian, maybe an FBG 7; if you dig asian chicks maybe hotter, like a buddy of mine who swears this girl is a 10 (hes obviously not a FBG).
Anyway, I go in and sit at the bar. She gets up from her seat and sits next to me and says, didnt I see you in a different Lexus last weekend? I said, yes, thats my other car (wife's). She says, damn, it must be nice. I order a drink, ask if she wants one on me (of course she does).

The bartender who I know pretty well says AZ, hows work going; did you hit the big score you were working on last time I saw you? I said yes, bonus topped out this year, Christmas will be nice (and laughed). About another 30 mins or so went by, just shooting the #### with the bartender and this chick. The bartender starts to get busy with other guests; the chick leans into me and says,

Chick: Can I ask you for a favor?
Me: Sure, whats up?
Chick: I hate to bother you with this but do you think you could loan me 3,000? I swear Ill pay you back next month, its just things are tight right now.
Me: I dont lend money sorry, its never worked out for me in the past.
Chick: Well, Im not other people and you were just bragging about how much money you have. I dont see the problem.
Me: Let me think about it

She gets up and goes to the bathroom a bit later; while shes gone, I say to the bartender dude, this chick just asked to borrow 3 racks from me. The bartender says, Shes good for it, shes good people man; if I had it, I would have no problem loaning it to her. The chick comes back later; the topic didnt come up again until I got ready to leave she gives me her number and asks me to reconsider and call her to let her know either way. She give me a long hug with a kiss as I'm going out the door.

Do it?

Loaned Angie money

Wife doesn't know the difference between 'loaning' and 'giving'

Using a pawn to take queen

Helping Angie move

Update post 816

Roofied?

Angie is bat#### crazy

Update post 1322

The Prequel

update

Update

3/1/2013 Update

3/1/13 - filled in the yada yada

3/13/13 Update. Quack doc, loan repaid

1/9/2014 Update - Angie wants to move in...

I'm clean

The Park Run

The Ice Princess

The Talk

What now...

Turn Down For What?

Back home, I guess...

"Teacher Like"

Up To Date

Summer Time!

Do you know the line?

What does the fox say?

Zub needs a Pekka

Netflix and Chill

3nder

Just wow

2 Girls 1 Ron

Yoga with Barb

Barb and Michael want to talk

if 3 is a crowd, what's 4?....

Party at Ron's

hard-sell

Tongue has a daddy issue

Not sure how to call this one

Let it snow: Friday

Let it snow, now ####ing go

Lance soon-to-be dad is judging me now...

Brooks Part I

Brooks Part II

Brooks Part III

Brooks Part IV

Brooks Part V

Keara

Keara II

Keara III

Keara IV

Keara V

Sending Angie away

Bye Ron.

Last edited by a moderator:
:no:

This will not end well. How would you like it if your wife loaned 3 G to another dude that is a "7".

Schtick Answer:

Sure, what the heck, the bartender said she is good for it... What could possibly go wrong?

Instead of 3 grand, give her 5. And let her borrow the Lexus. What could go wrong?

Hey, if you know her from the bar, and the bartender said shes good people, it must be ok to trust her.

You aren't seriously asking are you? This is just a double "look at me I'm rich/look at me I get hit on by hot chicks" post right?

No.

One red flag for me would be her line about it not being a big deal to you since you have a lot of money. That right there says she doesn't think you value the money, and won't be bothered when she doesn't pay you back.

It's right before Christmas and I know people get short this time of year. If she asked for a few hundred, this wouldn't even be an issues - $3k makes me think she's got bigger issues.

I think it's OK. Please come back and update us about your prono type experience with her next month

And then the divorce proceedings the month after

Assuming this is not completely made up since it seems like it is right out of the movies, it is pretty obvious it was a setup between Bartender and girl who planned it out ahead of time. The bartender bring up your bonus allowed for her to ask for the money.

Ask her for a a copy of her driver's license, her social security number and a current piece of mail with her name and address on it like an electricity bill. Also ask her for her blood type.

Tell her it's $3500 if she pays back next month like she says; but if it's late you're sending some people by to collect with interest.

Assuming this is not completely made up since it seems like it is right out of the movies, it is pretty obvious it was a setup between Bartender and girl who planned it out ahead of time. The bartender bring up your bonus allowed for her to ask for the money.
Stop being silly. Stuff like THAT only happens in movies. What is next, they kill him and steal his car. C'mon NR.

I think I've seen this movie. If you do it, you'll end up in Mexico with a kilo of coke and a duffle bag with 4 heads in it with the Federales pulling up outside the brothel you're holed up in.

Go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread