What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loaning a chick money 9/9/16 - Bye (2 Viewers)

I sent her the following text:

Hey, it's AZ.

If you're free later,

let's meet up and talk.

I might be able to help.
Her Response:I get off around 9 if

it's slow here

meet at <different bar>?

(two other girls I know) will be there 2

Me: Sure, call when ur otw.

Ron, you've painted yourself into a corner. If there isn't a picture of you handing this chick cash (not a check) in the amount of $3k with her holding a sign that says "Thanks Arizona Ron!" then you're completely full of it. If there is, you're every bit the married-yet-carefree baller you claim to be.

Can I borrow $100K? I will put it in a 6mo CD and pay 12% interest. Just need to show some liquid assets to do a refi.

Woz, Dodds and Otis will vogue for me.

Ron, you've painted yourself into a corner. If there isn't a picture of you handing this chick cash (not a check) in the amount of $3k with her holding a sign that says "Thanks Arizona Ron!" then you're completely full of it. If there is, you're every bit the married-yet-carefree baller you claim to be.
pic with Asian and $3000 worth of :2cents: or GTFO

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is how I would look at it... I never lend money that I can't lose. So if you aren't hurting for the $3000, and you think this girl might really need it, why not? Worst case, you don't get back the money you weren't hurting to lose. Best case, you help someone out in a tough situation and let her make "payments" to pay off the loan. win-win
Pretty much the way I see it :shrug:
This to me is some of the most asinine tripe I've ever read. AZ, good for you that you're so wealthy that you wipe your ### with hundred dollar bills, but to most of us, 3 grand is not an insignificant amount of money. Unless you are leaving out important details, I see no evidence that this woman is worthy of this money over, say, a widow with kids who lost her husband in Afghanistan or someone facing a serious illness who lacks sufficient healthcare coverage. To name just two. All you've said is you think she's in a tough spot. She's hanging around a bar looking for guys to beg for money, she sounds like a dumb skank to me. All of this comes off as you bragging and you look like a huge jerkoff. Racks?? Really dude? :rolleyes: Why don't you write a check for $3K and make it out to a local soup kitchen? Bonus, it's tax deductible. Actually scratch that, make it $25K since you wouldn't even notice 3 grand.Also, if you would actually give this person money without mentioning it to your wife, that sounds like a pretty ####ty marriage you've got there.
:lmao: So bitter.

:lol: Oh, and the bartender is in on it, hence him telling you she's good for it when she wasn't around.
My first thought also. He's making a pretty bold statement to vouch for her paying that much money back.
Yes, I'm sure their plan was to hide that they're dating for the few YEARS I've known them both only to set me up for $3000. :rolleyes:
Dating? No, that's not what they call this type of thing. It's the long-con Ron!

It sounds like you already have your mind made up. Anyone that questions the decision you rationalize it to say the money is not object.

Loan the money, but I'd let the wife know. Not because of the money but it is the respectful thing to do since you are loaning a fairly large amount to another woman.

#1 this is schtick, 99.9% sure of that.

#2, on the .01% chance it's not, you're either a sap or a dork

either way, pics or it didn't happen... surely you're FB friends.

:lol: Oh, and the bartender is in on it, hence him telling you she's good for it when she wasn't around.
My first thought also. He's making a pretty bold statement to vouch for her paying that much money back.
Yes, I'm sure their plan was to hide that they're dating for the few YEARS I've known them both only to set me up for $3000. :rolleyes:
Maybe they sized you up and figured that's an amount you'd consider? I'm not saying this is exactly commonplace, but there are people who are quite good at this sort of thing.Let me ask you this, a person you don't know very well asks you for this much money, have you even entertained the idea that it's a fake sob story and she's going to blow it on a vacation or chick crap like handbags and clothes, with no intention of paying back a dime?

I do hope you give her the money. I just wish I could be there to see the look on your face when she walks into the bar with a Gucci bag and sunglasses, gushing about how nice Fiji is this time of year. F'n sap. :thumbup:

Hey good news, there is a place you can send that money without wondering if it's going to a good cause.

I mentioned war widows, the above link didn't take much searching. Maybe someone in your family passed from cancer, give the money to the American Cancer Society in their name. Animal lover? Local no-kill shelter. Tell Asian girl you're a little more discerning about your charitable giving, and this other organization you support is verified, and you know they help people/animals/whatever truly in need. This isn't hard. Unless of course this all just about you enjoying the attention of a semi-hot Asian chick at a bar.

I don't know if you want to piss off a guy who hands out 3gs like candy.
It is cute how he used the word "loaning" in the title. I mean, there is absolutely zero chance he ever sees a penny back, and I assume he's ok with that. But I wonder if he actually believes there's any chance he'll see any of it? If so, :lmao:

If you're looking to do something that will destroy your marriage, just remember that's a lot of hookers and blow.

No it's pretty clear this is a sugar-daddy type thing. The only question is how soon she asks for another amount of money or for him to get her an apartment/car.

Well, aside from the question of whether she exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey good news, there is a place you can send that money without wondering if it's going to a good cause.

I mentioned war widows, the above link didn't take much searching. Maybe someone in your family passed from cancer, give the money to the American Cancer Society in their name. Animal lover? Local no-kill shelter. Tell Asian girl you're a little more discerning about your charitable giving, and this other organization you support is verified, and you know they help people/animals/whatever truly in need. This isn't hard. Unless of course this all just about you enjoying the attention of a semi-hot Asian chick at a bar.
How can he be sure the recipient is hot?

Users who are viewing this thread