Bucky86

Tyvon Branch?

39 posts in this topic

ESPN had him listed as out by Monday. However, he returned to the game on Sunday night???? Is this a mistake? Any Raider homers know what the deal is? Is Mike Mitchell playing?

I am also confused by this. ESPN reported him out this week due to neck and ankle injuries. I picked up Harrison Smith in my upcoming semifinal round.

He missed practice weds and thurs

Edited by JoeSteeler

We talking done for season at this point?

That's a question for Dr. Jene. But I wouldn't assume so necessarily. I'm guessing, if it is indeed a broken fibula, minimum 8 weeks.

I seem to remember rbs coming back from a cracked fibula on six weeks. Didn't McNabb do something similar? Or Garrard?

We talking done for season at this point?

That's a question for Dr. Jene. But I wouldn't assume so necessarily. I'm guessing, if it is indeed a broken fibula, minimum 8 weeks.

I still view him as a top 10ish dynasty DB, but if he's done for the season I'm just going to drop him to free up the roster spot for the upcoming bye weeks. If he's back in 6-8 I think I can make room. That's my dilemma. I had the same dilemma a few years back with Eric Berry and choose to hold him and am currently happy I did.

Woodson is already starting, I would think this is a bump for Usama Young. Brandian Ross gets playing time as well, but my guess, and that's all it would be, is that Young sees the biggest jump in snaps.

Any recent news? I'm hearing both "ankle" and "fibula", but haven't seen any official timetable. If it were that serious, wouldn't they just IR him? Tells me they expect him back at some point this year.

Any recent news? I'm hearing both "ankle" and "fibula", but haven't seen any official timetable. If it were that serious, wouldn't they just IR him? Tells me they expect him back at some point this year.

wondering too, there must be a diagnosis by now

no update yet that I have seen.

I mean if it's that bad, wouldn't they just IR him? Being that they haven't done that it's either that Oakland has no idea what they are doing, or they expect him back prior to week 11.

I mean if it's that bad, wouldn't they just IR him? Being that they haven't done that it's either that Oakland has no idea what they are doing, or they expect him back prior to week 11.

seriously, I've heard broken leg to sprain ankle. Whats the deal

Young and Ross both didn't do much at all. Looks like Woodson was the main beneficiary, just looking at the boxscore.

no snap count info, but Ross was clearly on the TV more than Young... back to the WW

ross replaced branch the week before -- I would've been surprised if young played over ross.

Young and Ross both didn't do much at all. Looks like Woodson was the main beneficiary, just looking at the boxscore.

Wondering if that was a result of all the intermediate passes due to Manning or can we expect a similar boxscore going forward for CW.

I would say due to manning I picked him up because of that I'd start Woodson every time he plays a passing team

Wondering if that was a result of all the intermediate passes due to Manning or can we expect a similar boxscore going forward for CW.

well, I think 6 or 7 of his tackles were completed passes, and manning did have 32 completions, which is quite a bit

week 3

woodson 10 tackles

delmas had 8 tackles vs was (32 comp)

week 2

rambo had 8 tackles, and doughty had 9 on 65% of the snaps against gb (34 completions)

nate allen had 11 tackles while playing 75% of the game vs sd (36 comp)

mcleod had 7 solos on only 64 snaps vs atl (32 comp)

1 person likes this

well, I think 6 or 7 of his tackles were completed passes, and manning did have 32 completions, which is quite a bit

week 3

woodson 10 tackles

delmas had 8 tackles vs was (32 comp)

week 2

rambo had 8 tackles, and doughty had 9 on 65% of the snaps against gb (34 completions)

nate allen had 11 tackles while playing 75% of the game vs sd (36 comp)

mcleod had 7 solos on only 64 snaps vs atl (32 comp)

Good analysis KL Larry. In the one league that he is stupidly on the WW I am going to grab him and pair him with another SS and go with bigal on starting him when he plays a passing team.

seriously, I've heard broken leg to sprain ankle. Whats the deal

seriously, what's the deal???? how is there STILL no definitive news on this?

bump... any word on the injury and time table. He hasn't been IR'd in anyway so they must be expecting him back.

Just noticed that Branch is listed as Questionable. I don't remember him being listed as anything but "out" since his injury.

This whole thing is just weird. Even with a tight lipped team like the Patriots, information comes out about injury and time frame. The Raiders are taking it to a new level.

Yeah, I have no clue. Jamarca Sanford is banged up so I could use another S, but I'm guessing Branch won't be full go, even if he makes it back.

The fact that they are even commenting on practice status means something though, right?

MFL now switched Branch from Questionable to Out. But no update.