What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jimmy Smith / Corey Graham (1 Viewer)

ESPN had this blurb about Smith:

Smith (hernia) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, the Ravens' official website reports.

Spin:

Smith is set to return for Sunday's game against the Broncos so long as he doesn't suffer a setback later in the week.

I'm wondering if Smith is worth a pickup (I have graham and am wondering if he or Smith would be a better play than Cass. Vaugn vs. Houston)

:popcorn:

I think Vontae Davis may be the play since they will throw to Andre Johnson but Vaughn should have opportunity as well. More certainty with the Colts guys I think.

Is ATL CB Robert McClain now a full-time starter for the Falcons? Solid tackle numbers the past few weeks for him.
"Asante Samuel - DB - FalconsFalcons LCB Asante Samuel (shoulder, probable) returned to a full practice Friday."Asante's return could bench McClain I think, I will be carefull with McClain this week.

It's still up in the air.

If Smith sits, is Graham that great of a play? (I picked up Vaughn vs. HOU just in case)

It's still up in the air. If Smith sits, is Graham that great of a play? (I picked up Vaughn vs. HOU just in case)
Ravens CB Jimmy Smith (sports hernia surgery) is expected to play on Sunday against the Broncos.Smith, a first-round pick in 2011, has missed the last five games after undergoing surgery on November 15. Baltimore gets Smith back at the perfect time for a matchup against Peyton Manning. Corey Graham has started the previous four contests at left corner. Dec 16 - 9:44 AMSource: Aaron Wilson on Twitterhttp://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6558/jimmy-smith

Users who are viewing this thread