What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Poster of Every ACME Product Purchased by Wile E. Coyote (1 Viewer)

Cool, but not something I want. I don't know why the guy needs a Kickstarter page to do this, but good for him making the money.

Absolutely buying one for my office. Srsly.

When I was 19 I sat in a tattoo parlor and was _this close_ to getting a Wile E. Coyote tattoo on my back. Adult Otis thanks young and stupid Otis daily for ejecting before they called my name. But still I have a warm place in my heart for the character and his message (never give up!1).

All over this. Need to find a frame for my office.

I think it's cool, but $30 for a poster is a bit absurd.
:confused: It's not a typical record store poster. 30 bucks seems a little on the low side actually.Dude has sold 1740 poster so far, for over 50 grand. Nice haul for him. Still 5 days to go.We need to think of a similar cartoon/tv show concept poster.

Absolutely buying one for my office. Srsly.

When I was 19 I sat in a tattoo parlor and was _this close_ to getting a Wile E. Coyote tattoo on my back. Adult Otis thanks young and stupid Otis daily for ejecting before they called my name. But still I have a warm place in my heart for the character and his message (never give up!1).

All over this. Need to find a frame for my office.
Otis' office wall?

Did this guy pay Warner Brothers for the rights?
Dont think he needs to. The artwork is his rendition of items that were in the cartoons, not copies or derivative works so far as I can tell from briefly looking at the poster. So I dont think there are any copyright implications.

I'm thinking more like five bucks. I gotta frame it, it's gonna take up real estate in my shop, and then I gotta hope someone buys it.

i think it is cool and a lot of your are just megadweebs and so well you are sitting around talking to yourselfs about how much better you could have painted this i will be the guy with the cool poster dancing with the papershakers because the chicas dig looney tunes take that to the bank fellow bromericans

i think it is cool and a lot of your are just megadweebs and so well you are sitting around talking to yourselfs about how much better you could have painted this i will be the guy with the cool poster dancing with the papershakers because the chicas dig looney tunes take that to the bank fellow bromericans
Hard to argue with this

Users who are viewing this thread