Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucky86

What IDP's are worth RB's straight up in dynasty?

5 posts in this topic

I'm loaded at RB... my IDP's let me down in the championship. Do I not panic and hold firm, or do I make a move and trade for stud IDP's like Lauranitis and Willis? I'm at a loss. My offensive players outscored my opponent by 20 points, but my IDP's were outscored by quite a bit more...

I'm loaded at RB... my IDP's let me down in the championship. Do I not panic and hold firm, or do I make a move and trade for stud IDP's like Lauranitis and Willis? I'm at a loss. My offensive players outscored my opponent by 20 points, but my IDP's were outscored by quite a bit more...

If you can get Kuechly, I would probably do it, that guy is going to be a beast for a very long time to come. I would think top 5 easy and probably top 3 and that value in dynasty IDP leagues is easily worth a good rb. Just mho :)

If you can get Kuechly, I would probably do it, that guy is going to be a beast for a very long time to come. I would think top 5 easy and probably top 3 and that value in dynasty IDP leagues is easily worth a good rb. Just mho :)
This. And if you want a cheaper rookie I think Kendrick's can get 100+ tackles every year.

It depends on the league settings.How many IDPs start in your league?In mine we start 2 RBs, 2 DEs, 1 DT, 4 LBs, 2 CBs and 2 Ss. I would not trade a good RB for any IDP.

Depends on so many things. Scoring, starting requirements, how leaguemates value guys. For example in a 16 team league where we start 1 RB and 3 Lbers I traded Mark Ingram for Aldon Smith 8 weeks ago. Took some heat but I still like it. So far Ingram has 90 points and Aldon 206 points.