What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (8 Viewers)

Open at 2.25, jump to 3, back down to 2 at end of the day cause people took profits?
If it hits 3, I might be taking profits. On the real world side, I really hope it continues to bring people off ventilators. From some of the earlier posts in this thread it seemed like hitting the ventilators was a very bad sign for recovery. I’m sure it’s gotten a bit better but it would be great to have something that truly helps keep the death tolls down whether we make money or not. 

CYDY getting lots of coverage on Fox.  Apparently, a reporter just asked POTUS about HIV/breast cancer drug among other things.

Looks like a big pop on open.

Looks like the markets shook out a lot of people Friday in the last 1/2 hour. Everyone is saying retest so odds are we don't since the market usually does the opposite of what the consensus is. Also Goldman Sucks is recommending not to buy....which is a buy confirmation.

Looks like the markets shook out a lot of people Friday in the last 1/2 hour. Everyone is saying retest so odds are we don't since the market usually does the opposite of what the consensus is. Also Goldman Sucks is recommending not to buy....which is a buy confirmation.
I think everyone thought we would open lower but since we didn't it is confirmation that we've got a V shape recovery higher...which means we don't and we're going lower.

Hahaha...I'm sorta serious.  I'll take lower from here (for today) for $200 Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone thought we would open lower but since we didn't it is confirmation that we've got a V shape recovery higher...which means we don't and we're going lower.

Hahaha...I'm sorta serious.  I'll take lower from here (for today) for $200 Alex
I hear ya but we are going higher for now. I don't think they have sucked in enough scared money.

If we break 2640 now, seems the chart guys say we break out. 

I bought 1000 shares at 2.19.  At 2.70 for more already?  Now 2.78................now 2.84..................now 2.90

2.95.  Every 10 seconds it goes up a few cents, jesus

2.99 (2 seconds later)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo hoo. Loving my 10k shares. Wish I had gotten more when it dipped last week but I’m really happy to be playing the game. 

Woo hoo. Loving my 10k shares. Wish I had gotten more when it dipped last week but I’m really happy to be playing the game. 
why did I only buy 1000 shares at 2.19 at the open?  Not evens ure I should bother buying more at this point.  I dont know

Regarding cydy, am I the only one that doesn’t see the price getting updated on yahoo, or in fidelity?  What do you guys use to track up to speed pricing?

Regarding cydy, am I the only one that doesn’t see the price getting updated on yahoo, or in fidelity?  What do you guys use to track up to speed pricing?
Would imagine their portfolios/personal accounts through their brokers.  Yahoos of the world always lag behind. 

Everything I own is a free roll. I expect this to be bouncing all over the place... Another positive story takes this to $6 or $7, there I might consider a sale. 

Users who are viewing this thread