What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (6 Viewers)

Not a great start to the call, but some interesting information was given.  Maybe not saying much, but it seems better than past webinars.  Plus, got the Dr. P question answered.

Not a great start to the call, but some interesting information was given.  Maybe not saying much, but it seems better than past webinars.  Plus, got the Dr. P question answered.
Would still like to hear Dr. P on a call.  I added that to my question in the chat pod in that "His knowledge and insight adds a lot of credibility to Leronlimab which I have found extremely important as a shareholder."

People drank their coffee.

I was immensely tempted to throw a hefty amount into NERV when it was like 2.50 the other day.  

Might even be tempted to dabble at 3.80 here.  I know nothing of the company😱
I know a little bit about NERV ...

3 drugs in the pipeline ...

Stock was crushed last week when Schitzo drug failed to produce "noticeable" difference from placebo at final "phase 3" testing.

Conference call later this week pertaining to this. This call would be good or bad for the stock depending on the contents.

I'm hopeful they are announcing that the schitzo drug is still viable in that there was a very noticeable difference from base (not considering placebo)

Still have 2 other drugs in the works ... insomnia (phase 2) and parkinsons (phase 1), ... and $30m cash on hand.

Minerva Neurosciences

Thought CYDY cc was very good.

News about Mexico very positive.  Will only need to enroll 25 for trial instead of 300 some. Will allow CYDY to combine anecdotal results with trial results. Would expect Mexico to approve before US. This would open basically most latin american countries as well . NP has been in direct conversation with Mexico's Dr. Fauci equivalent.

Thought CYDY cc was very good.

News about Mexico very positive.  Will only need to enroll 25 for trial instead of 300 some. Will allow CYDY to combine anecdotal results with trial results. Would expect Mexico to approve before US. This would open basically most latin american countries as well . NP has been in direct conversation with Mexico's Dr. Fauci equivalent.
And being at 58 in the mild to moderate is good news.  They said that they'll stop enrollment on June 15th regardless of how many are enrolled.  I don't believe that.  They should have at least 70 by that date.  It seems shortsighted to not wait a few more days or a week to see it fully enrolled at 75.  The FDA wants 75.  We should do 75.

So they've said in the past that there will be interim results 2 weeks after the initial 50 patients are enrolled in the severely ill phase 2b/3 trial.  So will we get those interim results on June 15th?  Nader mentioned today that at the end of June we'll get the 28 day results but it'll be nice to get some initial double blind results on June 15th.  It sucks that his verbal skills are so pathetic that we're always having to decipher what he said and fill in the blanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
And being at 58 in the mild to moderate is good news.  They said that they'll stop enrollment on June 15th regardless of how many are enrolled.  I don't believe that.  They should have at least 70 by that date.  It seems shortsighted to not wait a few more days or a week to see it fully enrolled at 75.

So they've said in the past that there will be interim results 2 weeks after the initial 50 patients are enrolled in the severely ill phase 2b/3 trial.  So will we get those interim results on June 15th?  Nader mentioned today that at the end of June we'll get the 28 day results but it'll be nice to get some initial double blind results on June 15th.  It sucks that his verbal skills are so pathetic that we're always having to decipher what he said and fill in the blanks.
My take on this, based on Dr. Jay's comments, is that they have seen data that shows the efficacy and waiting to get 12 more people is not going to add any statistical relevance.   On June 15th they unblind and I assume, that based on the data they have seen, they think they already know who got Leronlimab and who got a placebo.  Hopefully the data matches up with what they are expecting when they do unblind.  I don't expect any statistical data until the end of June.  I would not be surprised to see a webinar on the 16th where NP expects to hopefully release potentially good news maybe at the end of June.

I will be glad when Dr. Patterson actually submits the data from a clinical study approved by the FDA to the FDA.

My take on this, based on Dr. Jay's comments, is that they have seen data that shows the efficacy and waiting to get 12 more people is not going to add any statistical relevance.
They can say that but it doesn't mean it is true.  My guess is that is their fallback strategy if we have around 65 enrolled at that point.  If we have 70-74 enrolled at that point, we should wait to fully enroll it.  They've said in the past it would be best to get the entire 75 because that is what the FDA has asked and wants.  Hopefully, the point is moot because we have 75 on June 15th which is very realistic.

Going over notes a couple of other things from CYDY cc.

NP was asked whether Dr. Fauci was aware of leronlimab. He indicated no but that FDA needed results from trials.

Covid trials will end June 15 regardless of number enrolled. Data will be analyzed then submitted to FDA at end of month.

CYDY not focused now on direct comparison trial to remdesivir.

THey will know at end of next week regarding Patterson's article publication in NEMJ

When asked about CYDY receiving govt grants. NP replied that their submission request would be finished soon.

CYDY will sign by tomorrow a non-binding distribution agreement with a major company. It was not explained what a non-binding agreement means.

NP said word of leronlimab is spreading as a cancer tx and they are getting many calls from people which will help them fill their basket trials.

Uplisting- NP said he was advised by legal to not discuss what exchange they are seeking to go with but believes they will be able to meet financial requirements

Regarding the investment bank agreement which he had earlier said would be signed this past weekend. NP said no bank had been selected yet and suggested they were being solicfited by several banks. NP said he could not discuss further due to legal.

Have not heard back from FDA on BLA submission but FDA has 60 days to reply.

Said he expects Big Pharma will want to partner once data released on trials

Both NP and Dr. Jay mentioned the efficacy of the drug which was demonstrated in EINDs before trials. Dr. Jay said that leronlimab will be a "home run" drug/

Finally got into draftkings.  Bought shares a few times, lowest being at 40.01.  I am mad at myself that I didnt buy any as soon as I knew the stock existed.

Stonks go up

Finally got into draftkings.  Bought shares a few times, lowest being at 40.01.  I am mad at myself that I didnt buy any as soon as I knew the stock existed.

Stonks go up
You and me both.... my FOMO kicked in after watching this thing double over the last month  :kicksrock:

Just had the craziest trade of my life this afternoon.

I had an open limit order in for TIF 130 calls at $0.25.  Stock price was around 127, and I was planning to catch a run-up to their earnings on Friday.

Got busy with other things and later on, I saw that the calls filled, and I realized that the stock plummeted 10% due to rumors of a planned merger falling through.  So I figured the calls were instantly worthless.  Oh well, bad beat- what can you do.

Except 5 minutes later, presumably with the increase in volatility, they somehow caught a bid and I insta-market sold at $0.51!

A double in 10 minutes on a stock that dropped 10%.  Options are insane.

Going over notes a couple of other things from CYDY cc.

NP was asked whether Dr. Fauci was aware of leronlimab. He indicated no but that FDA needed results from trials.

Covid trials will end June 15 regardless of number enrolled. Data will be analyzed then submitted to FDA at end of month.

CYDY not focused now on direct comparison trial to remdesivir.

THey will know at end of next week regarding Patterson's article publication in NEMJ

When asked about CYDY receiving govt grants. NP replied that their submission request would be finished soon.

CYDY will sign by tomorrow a non-binding distribution agreement with a major company. It was not explained what a non-binding agreement means.

NP said word of leronlimab is spreading as a cancer tx and they are getting many calls from people which will help them fill their basket trials.

Uplisting- NP said he was advised by legal to not discuss what exchange they are seeking to go with but believes they will be able to meet financial requirements

Regarding the investment bank agreement which he had earlier said would be signed this past weekend. NP said no bank had been selected yet and suggested they were being solicfited by several banks. NP said he could not discuss further due to legal.

Have not heard back from FDA on BLA submission but FDA has 60 days to reply.

Said he expects Big Pharma will want to partner once data released on trials

Both NP and Dr. Jay mentioned the efficacy of the drug which was demonstrated in EINDs before trials. Dr. Jay said that leronlimab will be a "home run" drug/
Why would CYDY have any interest in partnering with big pharma once their data is published?  Before, sure--take advantage of their expertise etc but after the data's been submitted?  All the hard work's been done.

Wow, not sure what the stock will do tomorrow but ZM beat earnings expectations by 120% and beat the revenue expectations by 60%. The had great growth in the last quarter, 78%, but grew this past quarter by 169%. Normally, that type of beat would blowout the stock price but it’s been on such a tear, who knows.

Why would CYDY have any interest in partnering with big pharma once their data is published?  Before, sure--take advantage of their expertise etc but after the data's been submitted?  All the hard work's been done.
IWasn't clear what he meant as he included at the end of a thought. But my impression was that it might have something to due with distribution.

Me too.  Bought 400 shares this morning at 310 and 315.  Robinhooders must be loving this one.  
I put in an order to double my position at 2.95 this morning and barely missed the boat. Upped my limit to 3.10, then 3.20, and it just wouldn’t fill. :lol:  Oh well. 

Wow, not sure what the stock will do tomorrow but ZM beat earnings expectations by 120% and beat the revenue expectations by 60%. The had great growth in the last quarter, 78%, but grew this past quarter by 169%. Normally, that type of beat would blowout the stock price but it’s been on such a tear, who knows.
It's down a little over 2% after hours. 

Some warning signs from banks.

A) Wells Fargo with an uncharacteristic restriction on auto loans

B) Banks adding some serious conditions to jumbo mortgages 

this tells me the bank risk indicators are going through the roof or are spiking...a certain bear indicator for the broader market 

So how do we use this to our advantage?
Someone way smarter than me could probably figure it out but there are some features that allow you to see which stocks picked up the most users and which has the largest relative gains.  You can look at that for days, week, or even 1 hour or four hours.  When I looked at some of the top positive changes, there seems to be a flock of them chasing a trend up.  Not sure how different this is than the broader market, but wondering if less seasoned investors might be more inclined to fuel some momentum stocks and be late to the party. Thinking about some comments here on DKNG and others where it felt too late but there was still a run there.  

Thinking it would be interesting to test it out a few days to see what is moving early in the day and see if it can be capitalized on.  

Manufacture

Distribution

Marketing

Lobbying

Manufacture

Distribution

Marketing

Lobbying
I don't think marketing a therapeutic for COVID-19 will be tough in any way.  Manufacturing and distribution are done.  Lobbying?  The data is in--if the FDA drags its heels, then they will have more blood on their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread