Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was in the pool

Sell Spiller?

9 posts in this topic

Full PPR, Start 2 RBs.Just won the title, young base of talent.Sell Spiller for David Wilson?My other RBs are Richardson, Ingram, Vereen.Wilson 4 years younger.Is this crazy talk?

Is this crazy talk?

Yes

No, not crazy, providing you buy the EBF premise that one has to sell any RB the year they turn 26 because it is a downhill slide after that.However Wilson is not exactly a proven commodity yet. It looks as he will replace Bradshaw sooner rather than later and I plan to target him in any startup Dynasty drafts I am in this year.That said at this juncture I would never take Wilson ahead of Spiller nor would I do a straight up trade of Spiller for Wilson.It won't be a bad deal provided 1) you get something else thrown in, like draft pick(s) and/or a promising young WR with upside and 2) you can afford to take a hit this year in your RB corps until Wilson has taken over the lead RB role - right now all you can depend on is Richardson (with Vereen counting on NE RBs is always a little dicey) and that may cost you some wins next season.

not crazy but CJ has low miles and we know what to expect from him when he does play fulltime

I own both and I hold CJ in much high regard, CJ maybe turning 26 but has very low mileage

I own both and I hold CJ in much high regard, CJ maybe turning 26 but has very low mileage

this. i own both and i really like wilson but i wouldnt trade spiller for him.

Little connection between low mileage and lasting until an older age at RB

Spiller will be starting this yr, the time to sell him will be end of Sept till mid Oct if you wanna get the most bang for your buck.