Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raider-Fan

Trade Advice

4 posts in this topic

I have an offer on the table. They give Kyle Rudolph and Chris Givens (STL) and I get 1.05 in this years draft. PPR 16 team league. I already have AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Kendall wright, Criner, and Holmes....can only start three....TE already have Hernandez and Pitta....Guess was wondering if people thought I could draft a solid RB to help me out at 1.05 or should I keep the deepth....RB's I have are Spiller, Leshore, Tate, and Ingram......

It would help for you to tell us who's available at RB in your league based on your analysis of who's keeping what players. But without knowing any of that, I'd say keep your draft pick.

I have an offer on the table. They give Kyle Rudolph and Chris Givens (STL) and I get 1.05 in this years draft. PPR 16 team league. I already have AJ Green, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Kendall wright, Criner, and Holmes....can only start three....TE already have Hernandez and Pitta....Guess was wondering if people thought I could draft a solid RB to help me out at 1.05 or should I keep the deepth....RB's I have are Spiller, Leshore, Tate, and Ingram......

i'm confused: "They give Kyle Rudolph and Chris Givens (STL) and I get 1.05"? i'm assuming you mean "I give Rudolph and Givens and get 1.05"?if that's the case, i think you're giving up too much for the 1.05 with the intention of upgrading at RB. you may have better success trying to package A.Hern and Nicks/Wright for a true RB1.

The top tier of RBs usually fall about 1.03 to 1.05 (2012 may have been an exception with Luck and RG3 falling in the top five in many drafts). Traditionally taking a RB at 1.05 is a bit of a crapshoot, so I would not use the expectation of landing a solid RB at that spot as the reason for making the trade.