What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Dynasty League $150, PPR, 2QB, Salary Cap (1 Viewer)

Ksm187

Footballguy
Startup Dynasty League (12 team) PPR, Salary Cap, Start 2 QBs. $150Details: This league is salary cap based, with owner assigned contracts. You are the GM in this league, you can cut players, apply a franchise tag, draft college prospects, and have a salary cap to manage. Starting rosters are as follows: QB, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, DEF (no kickers).Points: Passing – 1 pt/50yds +1 pt @ 300 yds ; 6 pt/TD ; -2pt/INTRushing – 1pt/20yds +1pt @100 yds ; 6 pt/TD ; -2 pt/fumble lostReceiving – 1pt/20yds +1pt @100 yds ; 1 pt /REC ; 6 pt/TD ; -2 pt/fumble lostBefore the NFL season there will be a 4 round “college” draft which owners can draft any player in the college rank. Once eligible, they will be granted a 0.5M/4yr contract for the owner. All free agents not bid on during the off-season will be available for a 1M/1yr contract at first come, first serve basis.This is a H2H format and 6 of the teams will make the playoffs. The top 2 seeds will receive a bye.Prizes: All league fees will be paid to League Safe and awarded at the end of the season. Money awarded to top 3 high scoring teams, and top 3 finish in H2H playoffs. In addition, every 3 years, the top 3 overall teams (cumulative point total) will win as follows:H2H 1st - $2402nd - $903rd - $45Points1st - $4952nd - $1903rd - $90Dynasty (every 3rd year)1st - $1,2002nd - $4503rd - $150If you are interested in joining please e-mail me at kmorel@mail.usf.edu . I typically respond within the hour. Visit my site for all FAQ, rules, etc. tampadynasty2013.proboards.com

Users who are viewing this thread