Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knightgb

Moving the 1.1 in a 16 team PPR Dynasty

3 posts in this topic

Took over a dynasty team 2 years ago that was pretty bad, but slowly rebuilding. I really need another young WR who do you think I should target and would be fair with this year's 1.1? I also have 2.1, 3.1, 3.10 and 3.14 and some later picksI'm looking at:Josh GordonKenny BrittDwayne BoweThose are the guys that I like in particular. Anyone else have any opinions on who I should target in particular. I don't know much about the upcoming draft class, as I live in the UK and don't follow college football that much, other than this year is weak class.Current roster is: QB: Kaep/Rothlisberger/Osweiler/PryorRB: TRich/Mark Ingram/Joique Bell/Stephens-Howling/LaMichael James/J. Harper/Draughn/Hardesty/Delone Carter/Jewel HamptonWR: Mike Williams/Broyles/Floyd/Brazill/Streater/Criner/Vincent Brown/LaRon Byrd/Lestar Jean/Demarius JohnsonTE: Pitta/Hanna/Cameron/Adrien RobinsonRosters are:QBRBRBFlex WR/RBWRWRWRWRTE 11 IDPs not position specificK So I have been stockpiling upside guys off the WW, but team still sucks, obviously. Think I should keep the pick? Because it is essential five WR spots when you include the flex, I can eat it at my 2nd RB spot without being hurt too bad when I have TRich in the other RB slot but I'll need good WRs. Any advice is appreciated.Scoring is 1 point ppr/1 point per 10yds rush and receiving/ 6 per TDBonuses are: 40+ rec/rush TD= 2100-199 rec/rush yds=3200+ rec/rush yds=5Every 25 return yards=2

Dude you can get way better than those three guys. Always wait on the 1.1. The value goes way up closer to the draft. I would easily take the best rookie situation over any of those guys. Unless you can get someone worthy of a 3rd round pick in a startup, you keep it and use it. I'm talking guys that are ranked ~30th overall. Don't sell it short or you will really regret it.

I wouldn't mind getting Bowe and a little extra for 1.01, but with this yrs crop you might not get a little extra on top