Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warhogs

Looking to add a QB

5 posts in this topic

Have Rivers and Palmer and a sick amount of WR talent.What seems more appealing or is it none o the above?1.10 or Joe FlaccoMiles Austin for Colin Kaepernick

if this is saying Miles austin for Kapernick, i would take that offer. I say this not knowing your roster. I like Kaepernick and he seems to be in a good situation. I own him in two leagues, if i didn't have a good qb ahead of him i would be looking to keep him. If you don't mind, i could use some input on my post as well.http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=675153

Not even close. Trade Austin for Kaepernick.Austin turns 29 (I think) has trouble staying healthy and is playing 2nd fiddle to Dez. Kaepernick is currently ranked in Top 8-10 in rankings I have seen. Wouldn't even consider taking Flaco.

The Kaepernick idea fell through. The guy wanted to add Charles for MJD or Matthews to the deal.How about pick 1.09 for Flacco?

Is Flacco much of improvement over either Rivers or Palmer? Palmer could see less of the field if Pryor plays well in the per-season but Rivers is about the same as Flacco in my mind. Any chance of you getting a decent QB in the draft?