Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Buddy Ball 2K3

Path of Exile (free to play & now on Xbone)

Also, looking to buy some chromatic orbs - need to roll a few items and its gonna take me a while to get the right sockets (need 2 red 1 blue 2 green on a 6S evasion chest).1x Alch for 10x Chromatics1x Chaos for 20x Chromatics

Hit me up next time you see me online. I have 20 I can trade.

Also, looking to buy some chromatic orbs - need to roll a few items and its gonna take me a while to get the right sockets (need 2 red 1 blue 2 green on a 6S evasion chest).1x Alch for 10x Chromatics1x Chaos for 20x Chromatics

I will trade you 60.

Ok guys got up to level 61 today time to get serious gear at this point. I need high armour 5 link/6 life Regen and resists if you guys are sitting on one. Hit me up.

What levels are you running at that level? My marauder is 59 but hasn't done anything except ledge in merciless.
I am in sarn merciless. Holding my own but have to kite most levels
I'll try to catch up this week and we can farm together. Fellshine would be a good spot at that level too.
I'm at 56. I'll try to get there too. Would like to FBG group. Pub groups are infuriating.

Hey guys, I would love to group up with some fellow FBG's some time...especially for group runs if there are those of you who are NOT into the whole ninja looting thing. I play a ranger and far too often between being a ranged toon and just not that quick to loot I miss out on many good items.

If any of you are interested in grouping up my rangers in game name is Ssthla add me as a friend and we can hook up for some farming or levelling. It gets a bit boring running solo.

If my crafting luck did not suck so much i would love to trade for that Hate Bow. I need at least a 3l green to replace my old bow.
How can I link an item? Buddy Ball hooked me up with a nice bow upgrade, but my old one I crafted is pretty good too. It's a 4l (3 green, 1 blue).

ETA - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42079/page/15

(First is my old bow, second is the new one - I can't actually use the new one yet, until I hit 40)

Edited by Dragons

If my crafting luck did not suck so much i would love to trade for that Hate Bow. I need at least a 3l green to replace my old bow.
How can I link an item? Buddy Ball hooked me up with a nice bow upgrade, but my old one I crafted is pretty good too. It's a 4l (3 green, 1 blue).

(First is my old bow, second is the new one - I can't actually use the new one yet, until I hit 40)

I've got a bow that's better than the one you're using. About on par with Buddy's, but only requires level 32.

That dweller of the deep is a real ##### on merciless. His little minions that you deal with beforehand do the cold damage and freeze your ### before you can find him, and then I die, frozen solid, in the air. I hit my pot to dispel freezing, but it doesn't work or at least even help in time. And I was cruising up to that point. The first time, I was amused. The second time, irritated. The third time, I was pissed and turned it off. I just lost an ### load of XP for stupid crabs.

I've got a bow that's better than the one you're using. About on par with Buddy's, but only requires level 32.
I'm less than half a level from 40, but maybe NewlyRetired would rather take yours? I can give mine to my brother if he can use it.

That dweller of the deep is a real ##### on merciless. His little minions that you deal with beforehand do the cold damage and freeze your ### before you can find him, and then I die, frozen solid, in the air. I hit my pot to dispel freezing, but it doesn't work or at least even help in time. And I was cruising up to that point. The first time, I was amused. The second time, irritated. The third time, I was pissed and turned it off. I just lost an ### load of XP for stupid crabs.

You're a marauder, right? Infernal blow will kill them the first time.

I'm less than half a level from 40, but maybe NewlyRetired would rather take yours? I can give mine to my brother if he can use it.
I think I may have checked Football Dummy's already so if you need it feel free to trade with him. Thanks for thinking of me though!

I think I may have checked Football Dummy's already so if you need it feel free to trade with him. Thanks for thinking of me though!

Here's the one I have. Throw some whetstones in it and it's pretty good for it's level. My link

Posting a short list here cause I hate following PoE trade forum threads.

Looking to buy:

-Armor, Evasion, Armor/Evasion Gloves w/ added fire, added cold, added lightning, increased attack speed, life (having just 2 of these 5 would be an upgrade for me, unless its one added damage and life).

-1.7 speed rapier or 1.65 speed corsair sword w/ added fire, added cold, added lightning, increased attack speed, increased weapon elemental damage

-10%+ Quality Life Leech, 10%+ Quality Cleave

My leap slam will kill them in two, but if I have a few around me, one of them inevitably hits me and down I go. It's ridiculous how fast the health goes. :hot:

My leap slam will kill them in two, but if I have a few around me, one of them inevitably hits me and down I go. It's ridiculous how fast the health goes. :hot:
How much health do you have? I have like 3k now.

Looking to buy:

-Armor, Evasion, Armor/Evasion Gloves w/ added fire, added cold, added lightning, increased attack speed, life (having just 2 of these 5 would be an upgrade for me, unless its one added damage and life).

-1.7 speed rapier or 1.65 speed corsair sword w/ added fire, added cold, added lightning, increased attack speed, increased weapon elemental damage

Highest damage rapier I have that's not slower: My link

I have some 1.7s but their damage isn't as high.

Edited by FootballDummy

How much health do you have? I have like 3k now.

Looking to buy:

Link doesn't work :<

Looking to buy:

Try this.

Looking to buy:

Try this.

Worked and its a good rapier, but its not an upgrade for me unfortunately.

For me the physical damage doesn't matter at all, just the speed and elemental damage.

Looking to buy:

Try this.

For me the physical damage doesn't matter at all, just the speed and elemental damage.

I will check my stores tomorrow.

Looking to buy:

Try this.

Don't have that many with elemental damage, sorry. I'll look out for them.

They are kind of rare, need 3 specific prefixes, pretty hard to do.

I'm always in the market for high damage mauls, btw. I'm stunning mobs with ground slam so much I'm thinking about speccing into it. Would be nice to perma stun blues and bosses.

I'm always in the market for high damage mauls, btw. I'm stunning mobs with ground slam so much I'm thinking about speccing into it. Would be nice to perma stun blues and bosses.
I have a cutlass for level 38, +13%. 11-46 phys, 1-4 fire, 2-4 cold and 3-54 electrical, 1.65 attacks per second, +6% cold resist.

I need a wand no higher than L55 w/ 70+ increased lightning damage (includes both spell damage modifiers and increased lightning damage) as well as 18+ (preferable) increased cast speed, let me know if anyone has that they are selling, I'll pay if the price is reasonable.

I might have one for you, give me a moment.

OK, here is what I got:

32-63 phys, 2-4 cold, 2-54 elec, 15% inc spell dmg, 17% inc cold dmg, 35% inc proj speed, +48 accuracy,

Level 44, 116 INT

ETA it has 3 linked blue.

Edited by Mad Cow

Anyone need any gems? I have most I think and several of the same ones. I have most of the lesser wanted ones I think. IF you need one or more contact me.

Anyone need any gems? I have most I think and several of the same ones. I have most of the lesser wanted ones I think. IF you need one or more contact me.

I probably do, I will check. I have a few OK ones - reduced mana, faster attacks.

I probably do, I will check. I have a few OK ones - reduced mana, faster attacks.
I need another faster casting, let me know if anyone has and what they need in return.

wow 270MB patch incoming

Cyclone, 4 new uniques and 2 cosmetics as well as a passive tree change.Gonna be a good patch.

I like that they keep the game "fresh" I was getting a little tired of the same thing for 3 ACT in a row. I have started trading a bunch so that helps. It is amazing how many orbs some people have.

They need to change the respec points to passive points. You can buy respec gems to fix errors. Too many respecs IMO.

EDIT to ADD: I am sitting on over 10 respec points and they are worthless now with the upgrades to help with the "OOOPSIE" I touched the wrong skill.

Edited by SHIZNITTTT

I am a bow user.

I am equidistant from Increase Bow Damage and Increase Projectile Damage.

Am I correct in thinking that Increase Projectile Damage is the better one to take since it affects both physical and elemental damage where as Increase Bow Damage only affects physical?

And another patch already. Did anyone see the Cyclone gems going on sale ASAP as the site was back up>? LOL they were selling for as much as 3 chaos. LOL they are a quest gem. WoW I know you had to be in a certain position in the game to get them but come on man 3 chaos!

I like that the gems are marked superior now when they have a quality rating.

I saw they upped the damage for incinerate which was the most recent skill released before cyclone.