Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadowfax

WSL 2 Draft Thread

I will preselect 15.12 since I only need 3. 1. Greg Zeurlein2. Mason Crosby3. Justin Tucker

I PM's SR my 15th round pick. As I told him, I'm holding off on my 16th round if it gets back around to me until mid-afternoon today, because I don't know which direction I'm going yet.

4 hour clock is now in effect. We'll go to a 6 hour clock on Sat/Sun. Rollovers into Saturday will be 6 hours, roll overs into Monday will be 4 hours.

16.04 Titus Young, WR StLHopefully he can get his head on straight before the season

16.12 Shaun Suisham, K - PittPMing peease (aka Mr. 15 Minutes)

PMing next. Poor dpeease is now down to a whopping 7.5 minutes to pick.

Considering that we are now on a 4hr base pick clock, Rudy was down to a 2hr window. Peease timed out at 9:11am CST, so Rudy had until 11:11am CST to make his pick. That time has now passed so he is now on a 1hr clock & Phenix is OTC as of 11:11am CST.Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.I'll PM Phenix to make sure he knows he's up.

So... Phenix joined the timed out party as of 3:11pm CST and is now on a 2hr clock.I PM'd Shadowfax & let him know he was OTC. If he doesn't pick by 7:11pm CST, he'll time out.I have Rudy's 17.03 pick.dpeease is on a 7.5 min clock.Rolling right along!

I'm trusting Dillo is on top of these timeouts....

Hate having to double up on kickers but this position is such a mess right now that I can't afford not to go 2 kickers here.

16.16 Adam Vinatieri, K IND

17.01 Kai Forbath, K WAS

So... Phenix joined the timed out party as of 3:11pm CST and is now on a 2hr clock.I PM'd Shadowfax & let him know he was OTC. If he doesn't pick by 7:11pm CST, he'll time out.I have Rudy's 17.03 pick.dpeease is on a 7.5 min clock.Rolling right along!

I don't think the clock continues to dwindle to nothing. Doesn't it usually stop at 1 hour during a normal 8 hour clock? So in this case dpeease should stay at 45 minutes? 15 min, 7.5 min and further is just silly.And I really don't understand why we're in such a hurry and changing the clocks all the time during this draft. It's f'n February and we all know it takes 4-5 weeks to complete. I can understand if we're dragging well past that timeframe and run rate but we're just slightly past 3 weeks right now. Do we really need to cut the clock to 4 hours? It isn't remotely necessary.

I don't think the clock continues to dwindle to nothing. Doesn't it usually stop at 1 hour during a normal 8 hour clock? So in this case dpeease should stay at 45 minutes? 15 min, 7.5 min and further is just silly.And I really don't understand why we're in such a hurry and changing the clocks all the time during this draft. It's f'n February and we all know it takes 4-5 weeks to complete. I can understand if we're dragging well past that timeframe and run rate but we're just slightly past 3 weeks right now. Do we really need to cut the clock to 4 hours? It isn't remotely necessary.well with guys like phenix complaining about how slow it is going ..........

dpeease is now down to a whopping 7.5 minutes to pick.

:lmao:

Phenix timed out @ 7:27pm CST, so now he's down to 1 hour.For Rudy:17.03 - Robbie Gould, K - ChiPMing dpeease

I don't think the clock continues to dwindle to nothing. Doesn't it usually stop at 1 hour during a normal 8 hour clock? So in this case dpeease should stay at 45 minutes? 15 min, 7.5 min and further is just silly.And I really don't understand why we're in such a hurry and changing the clocks all the time during this draft. It's f'n February and we all know it takes 4-5 weeks to complete. I can understand if we're dragging well past that timeframe and run rate but we're just slightly past 3 weeks right now. Do we really need to cut the clock to 4 hours? It isn't remotely necessary.WSL Timer Rules Nothing said about the minimum time allowed.

dpeease has timed out again (not hard to do with a short of window as he has), so I'm making my pick & washing my hands of being the pick monitor for awhile.17.05 Ryan Succop, K, KCedit to add that wiseguy was PM'd

LOL, No PMs are great.

Par for the course:

The member Phenix cannot receive any new messages

Funny, considering I sent message from an alias to myself and cannot recieve them and my box is clean.... hmmmm.

I'm not sure WTF is going on but it looks like Phenix checked in but didn't pick and timed out again, Rudy picked, depeease timed out again...so Steel Dillo is OTC. The end here is quite the cluster####.

I'm not sure WTF is going on but it looks like Phenix checked in but didn't pick and timed out again, Rudy picked, depeease timed out again...so Steel Dillo is OTC. The end here is quite the cluster####.

Look up. I picked 2.5 hrs before your post.

So we are waiting on 17.06 and 1 pick from dpease? Does Wiseguy know he is OTC?

Rec'd a pm. Not exactly sure what the problem is. Let's set a minimum timer of 30 minutes from this point forward for your league.

I can understand if we're dragging well past that timeframe and run rate but we're just slightly past 3 weeks right now. Do we really need to cut the clock to 4 hours? It isn't remotely necessary.

We we're. Clocks adjested, problem solved. Now right on target of 4 week finish.

Look up. I picked 2.5 hrs before your post.Oops. Sorry, I scanned through the thread on my phone and missed your pick. But in my defense, I did say I didn't know wtf was going on. :loophole: